The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mini Phantom by Magic Wagon (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
Martin.Lester
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of Martin.Lester
Wow they went quick, soon as I saw the pictures my order was in

What I like about Magic Wagon is they alway deliver quality products

No Pre Orders they only advertise when the item is ready to ship

Excellent Customer Service

And Very Quick to ship

Could not ask for anything more !
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Robert, I recently found one and I had to dig deep to pay for it. PM you too.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
Da*n!!! Now this is one I REALLY wanted to have! Too late Smile Mr. Curtis I sent you a personal message, I hope you will have one for sale ... .
saverle
View Profile
Regular user
The Netherlands
114 Posts

Profile of saverle
Wow am I glad I always check the mail on my smartphone! My device with MW: don't hesitate order immediately! My Mini Phantom is coming to my direction:-)
Rick11
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of Rick11
I ordered Mini Phantom today and then checked back 45 minutes later and they were sold out. I'm not surprised it sold out fast. This one really looks good!
rhettbryson
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville, SC Not ashamed of his
406 Posts

Profile of rhettbryson
Tony.... I REALLY appreciate the way you give us all a "heads up" when Magic Wagon is about to come out with a new treasure. It alerts me to the need to closely watch my eMail for the formal announcement from the kind, artistic and efficient folks at MW - so I can pounce!

I was a lucky "pouncer" this time and I am now watching the mail deliveries like a hawk.

Best regards....
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On 2013-06-16 17:10, rhettbryson wrote:
Tony.... I REALLY appreciate the way you give us all a "heads up" when Magic Wagon is about to come out with a new treasure. It alerts me to the need to closely watch my eMail for the formal announcement from the kind, artistic and efficient folks at MW - so I can pounce!

I was a lucky "pouncer" this time and I am now watching the mail deliveries like a hawk.

Best regards....

I second that. He is doing us a big favor. Thanks Tony!
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2482 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I pounced as well, could not help it
MagiChrisMitch
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of MagiChrisMitch
Also sending my appreciation to Mr Curtis. Let us know here if you get stock so those that missed out might have another opportunity. Thanks again Tony!
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Meridanfan -- you are so right...I'll bet by Thursday or Friday our ebay "scalper" friends will be hawking this beauty for $150+ more than it sold for today. Such a shame.
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Got mine as well....never let a MW opportunity pass me by....just love everything about these folks. This one looks especially interesting and will go great with my MW Blue Phantom. I had to buy it 2nd hand as well and pay a high premium for it but I am totally happy with that. It's a beauty of a Blue Phantom effect. I did not start collecting until after this was released. Can't wait to get this new one which I bet I will receive on Wednesday as efficient as MW is.

Charlie
Tony Curtis
View Profile
Special user
Bangkok Thailand
840 Posts

Profile of Tony Curtis
Quote:
On 2013-06-16 17:10, rhettbryson wrote:

Best regards....

I hope to give more updates for new releases from Magic Wagon this year.

Tony
Over 100 previous Magic Wagon effects along with descriptions,
images & videos can now be viewed on my website.

Click Here
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
So, I count 14 buyers of the Mini Phantom on this thread, which I think sets a new record for a MW new release on the Café. Anybody else?

It might be cool to create a permanent thread somewhere on the Café, dedicated to Magic Wagon's enthusiasts like us (to exchange opinions, tips & ideas, reviews, to offer some trades maybe, etc.). I don't know which section would be more practical / appealing for you guys (Tricks & Effects? Secret Sessions downstairs?). What do you think? Any ideas?

Simon
teevtee
View Profile
Special user
963 Posts

Profile of teevtee
I got one as well, add me to the count.
ChasVH
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of ChasVH
Nice Idea Simon....not sure where to put it though...you do want some exposure so buyers of MW effects can find us?

Charlie
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
I love the idea Simon, but I think Magic Wagon is too obscure to warrant its own home here on the Café. I'm surprised (but delighted) that Tenyo has found such an amazing following here, but MW claims a much more exclusive base due to their limited runs and high price points. It would be like asking for an Alan Warner forum...passionate collectors without a doubt, but not enough bites to deserve a separate section.

I do wonder if there could be a broader thread geared toward all micro-magic collectors that could reach out to all fans of this type of magic? I'll get the ball rolling...let's call it "Micro Musings."
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
simcoscor
View Profile
Inner circle
montreal
1140 Posts

Profile of simcoscor
Thanks Wizard of Oz,
I didn't have in mind a whole section (like for Tenyo, etc) of course, but only one thread, like this one here ("Mini Phantom by Magic Wagon"), but with more a permanent and broader "vocation". The problem with the threads in the "Latest and greatest" section is that they are rapidly forgetten, and it is not appropriate to discuss anything else than one trick at the time (1 new trick or release per thread).

Charlie, I think that the Secret Session downstairs might be a good place for sharing, as it would be more acceptable there to discuss freely about secrets, gimmicks, mechanisms, tips, etc. It needs 50 posts + to have access, but it's not a huge problem I think (it can be reached in one evening! LOL!). The Tricks & Effects might be a good place too. What do you think?

The thread's name could be original, something like "Magic Wagon". OK, OK, I'm sure you have better suggestions... Smile
dking66
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of dking66
Add me to the Mini Phantom owner list!
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Wow that was quick I missed out this time!!
JL608
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of JL608
This appears to be a super deluxe version of the Liebenow/Werry classic called Chip Lift, which is an ingenious micro magic effect.

The beauty of the original was that the props appeared so innocent and the base the chips rested on was very plain looking. It will be interesting to see how different or improved the method is.

Looks like another beautiful Magic Wagon piece!

Joe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Mini Phantom by Magic Wagon (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL