The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » How do I trade book to book? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kenllh
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of kenllh
Hi guys,
how do I actually trade book to book on-line so that I would not get ripped off?
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
One way here is at the Café. There is no guarantee but here are some things that might help as I have gotten ripped a few times.
1 Get the persons phone number and phone to check.
2 Check to see how many posts he has. The more posts the less likely to get taken.
3 Ask for references.
4 But it still is buyer beware.
People here have had trouble with certain dealers too so make sure you read on good and bad dealers.
guido
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
152 Posts

Profile of guido
I just got ripped off by a guy in Birmingham/England. Lost a DVD he probably never sent and a lot of different stories. The guy has a Hotmail address also unfortunately, soo...and has also comment me that he has moved with an ironic LOL at the end of the e-mail.

Over 1 1/2 month now. That's life. Many times one just wants to trust to others anyhow, but Smile
fortunately, this doesn't happen often. Smile
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Most at the Café are honest people but a few thieves get through. With all the trades and items I bought I am still satisfied with my trades here.
Guido pm me the guy so I don't trade with him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » How do I trade book to book? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL