The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » FS: Vintage Tenyo T-75 Rabbit in Wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

GreenEggs
View Profile
New user
Why have I got
65 Posts

Profile of GreenEggs
Tenyo T-75 Rabbit in Wallet Hiroshi Kondo 1976 – Excellent Condition. One rabbit sticker has been placed on the paddle. The other sticker is included on the origional sheet. The cards don't too yellowed (from time). Please see picture for how beautiful this looks!

This is a very, very hard Tenyo to find!

It is complete! As I stated above: One of the stickers is still on the sticker sheet and the cover for the paddle is still flat and has not been used!

Effect: Everytime when you put a card in the wallet and open it, rabbit moves it's place and at last disappears. Cover the rabbit on the paddle whit case which has picture of a hat. The rabbit jumps into the hat from the paddle. No sign of rabbit remains on the paddle, leaving the paddle blank on both sides.When you perform bank note tricks, use this Rabbit in Wallet. You can show many banknotes come out one after another.

Creat for a Collector!

Review: http://tenyo-magic.blogspot.com/2010/05/t-075.html

Fine Print: Shipping is included for CONUS, PayPal Payment and Please PM me if your interested.

Price Just: $145

Click here to view attached image.
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1783 Posts

Profile of Rennie
No, Green eggs is not me.
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » FS: Vintage Tenyo T-75 Rabbit in Wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL