We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Long time, no see! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
803 Posts

Profile of Dan McLean Jr aka, Magic Roadie
Hello, Magic Café folks!
It's been quite a while since I stopped by, and I thought I'd tell you some of what's been going on in the "audio" part of my life.

I've been presenting a lecture called "Mic Technique for Singers" in two formats. One is a lecture, and the other is a lecture with a PowerPoint presentation and some audience members on stage to try what they've learned. Shortly, I'll be doing a third version that is for professional singers. Everyone will bring an instrument, and we'll do much more detailed training. This has been very successful.

This weekend, I'm presenting two hour-long lectures at a theatre & church production conference. One is on wireless mics, and the other is on stage monitors. I really enjoy teaching & lecturing, so this is gonna be a great weekend!
Cheers from Toronto!
Dan McLean Jr
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1815 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
Great to see you posting! Sounds like you are keeping busy. (Pun intended!)
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Dan McLean Jr, aka Magic Roadie from Toronto is who I was referring to above. He has many contributions to the FX section. I could not locate the specific post he had where he went into a ton of detail (it was a while ago), however sending him a PM is an option. If you read his posts on various topics you will learn a ton of useful info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Long time, no see! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL