The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » On The Blood Reloaded - Lebanon Circle (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thank Bill, yep last year wasn't one of my best !
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
lucasmonge
View Profile
New user
42 Posts

Profile of lucasmonge
I am sorry to hear that too and I hope you can get back on track again !

Quote:
On Jul 16, 2015, george1953 wrote:
Thank Bill, yep last year wasn't one of my best !
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Hi fellow OTBR owners. I am revisiting this thread just to ask a favour.
I am considering selling my original, pristine, unused OTBR kit (including a copy of a paperback Steve Berry book) but misplaced either the pdf or was it a dvd instruction? I am usually obsessive in keeping all manuals, pdfs and/or instructional DVDs right with my items. But cannot find any pdf or instructions for the routine. I know how to use the bk test with ring and saw the first review here with a good 3 part story. But isn't there some instruction manual? I may actually just keep it, but do not want to sell without a manual.
Thanks, Bill Meeker
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
991 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
One of our kind brethren here has offered to share the pdf...I look forward to re-considering that I may keep and perform this after all, for the first time. When I took out the box today to review I so admired the beauty of just the box alone,..such solid heft and wonderful craftsmanship....as are the cards and "bullet block"!!
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I often think I will sell something, but when it comes down to it, it is often difficult to let it go. Even with things I don't choose to use I find this the situation.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » On The Blood Reloaded - Lebanon Circle (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL