The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all, I'm from Singapore, in Brisbane currently (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

samuel.boey
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of samuel.boey
Hi Everyone, I've Sam from Singapore, but studying in Brisbane currently. I started doing magic as I was volunteering with the intellectually disabled in Singapore. Now I am in Brisbane, and planning to do some busking. I am also doing some children's show and volunteering as well.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome samuel.boey,

I'll see you in "The Little Darlings" forum.

-Mary Mowder
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Samuel
Welcome to the Café and also to Australia.
I am located half way between Brisbane and Sydney at a small village "Crescent Head".
I look forward to reading your contributions - I am most often in the section named "The Side Walk Shuffle" which is for discussions about busking.
I understand that Brisbane is good value for buskers and I have performed at Surfers Paradise (you will need a licence - at surfer's this involves an audition and last time I had one it cost $70.00).
BTW there is a magic lecture on tonight at "The Red Brick Hotel" in Brisbane.
Enjoy the journey
Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Samuel,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 54.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
samuel.boey
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of samuel.boey
Hi all

Thanks for the welcome. Hi Bob, yea I was at the Wayne Houchin lecture, it was awesome. I have a license for queen's street to busk, it's free though, and am attending Queensland Society of Magician's meetings as well Smile
Rook
View Profile
Special user
I went to the Magic Cafe and all I got were these lousy
822 Posts

Profile of Rook
Welcome aboard, Sam!

-Tom
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.

-Roald Dahl
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Hi Sam,
I'm a Brisbanite too. Keep us informed on your shows, and I'll see if I can come along and say hi one day.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all, I'm from Singapore, in Brisbane currently (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL