The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Topit Pattern DVD Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2529 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Michael Ammar's New Topit Pattern DVD is a 30th Anniversary disc with an updated design to the topit. My question is twofold:

• Does this disc also contain the performance and instruction as found in Ammar's original Topit DVD or is it just the new topit pattern?
  • Is the updated design a real leap forward or is it a group of incremental changes?

Thanks.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Also, I have the DVD, how can I access the topit pattern?
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2529 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Since posting this I've come to find out that the topit pattern DVD is separate DVD from Ammar's topit work DVD. Both are still generally available through online retailers.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
123crampt
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of 123crampt
Ah if anyone has a pattern they're not using any more I'll happily purchase it from you! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Topit Pattern DVD Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL