The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Slow Boat to Oz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
The guy in the video is a hypocrite. On the one hand he say's he can be asked any question without limit. Now he say's he is willing to go to jail because he refuses to answer a question. This is very typical of the mindset of many who say "I have nothing to hide" go ahead and search me and my property. If the day comes and the "authorities" want to search their person or property, are they still going to say it is OK I have nothing to hide?

Too much compliance can become a "slippery slope" very quickly. Failure to stand up for my freedoms may lead to the loss of your's.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
The ABS has had this power since 1905.

And the story was 'tweaked' to make it more sensational - they send a letter and set up an appointment - they don't just rock up to the door.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Slow Boat to Oz (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL