The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Handout Bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
What are all the handout bills that can have your contact info?

1. Ed Harris Super Buck
2. Brad Ross' Funny Money
Michael Messing
View Profile
Inner circle
Knoxville, TN
1817 Posts

Profile of Michael Messing
1. Ed Harris Super Buck - very hard to find since Eric Paul passed away (he owned the rights to the Ed Harris artwork)
2. Brad Ross' Funny Money - (a color and cartoon version of The New Jumbo Magic Dollar Bill - with permission from Eric Paul and me)
3. Michael Messing's New Jumbo Magic Dollar Bill (an updated version of Ed Harris Super Buck with permission from the late Eric Paul)
pbj100
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of pbj100
I have the Eric Harris disc but as I am in the UK I designed my own , full colour with logo
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
I Designed my own as well as Brad Ross's had an effect that was Out of Date and could no longer be performed nor should it be performed these days. So I had my Designer at my local Print Shop make me a new one up with some up to date effects that are east to perform.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
These are my favorite. I carry a wallet full of them. The paper, color, and texture looks real. I even had a retired treasury guy (so he said) threaten me, that I would get in trouble with them, when I was entertaining at a boat show. I just laughed at him. I put my clown face on these to make them unique. If someone is dumb enough to accept it as money, then...whatever.

If I get mugged, then they get a wallet full of fake money they will not figure out until they run away, lol

In reality, people love these, and I meet people years later that are carrying them in their wallets.

I have even used it in Restaurant work, and turn peoples money into a million dollars. One time a man grabbed the million out my hand, and said, that is mine, and I said okay, and kept his $20. Another regular would bring his friends and ask me to do it for them, and he would make them give me a $20. After I turned it into the million, he would tell me to keep it, as he wanted to mess with his friends. I could not say no to him, he was a big tipper. At least his friends were. (I always offered to change it back, but no one ever took me up on it.)

I have also used them to make the Pat Page paper to money, and made a really nice 6 bill repeat out of it.
With the 6 bill repeat, I could throw out the money as I did it, for kids to grab. They can be used for any money trick.

Did I say I like these? I got a lot of mileage out of them over the years.

here is the link: http://www.photobucks.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Handout Bills (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL