The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Death of a Friend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magique Hands
View Profile
Loyal user
Lincoln, NE.
247 Posts

Profile of Magique Hands
Magician and friend Michael Mason, passed away on May 16th, from complications with emphysema. He was only a member here at The Cafe for a short period, and his user name was Secretsonline. He lived in Canada.

Mike had a magicians web-site called secretsonline, where magicians could learn new effects, routines, etc...

I pray for his family through this difficult time, and tip my top hat to this creative and wonderful friend. I will miss him dearly. The Broken Wand goes out to you Michael.

With Dearest Sympathy to his family...
- - Troy
"If you go around sprinkling Woofle Dust on everything... people will think 'My... What an odd character." www.magicmafia.com
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
4732 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
It is always hard when we lose a loved one, or a close friend. I am sorry to hear of Michael's passing, and I will keep his family in my prayers.
Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Death of a Friend (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL