We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » New Products? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
You have developed some great products and routines for children's entertainers. Do you have anything in the works that you plan to release anytime soon?
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Thank you Robin. Here is a link to my product page for those who are interested: http://www.comicmagician.com/page_childrens_products.html
I have a DVD coming out in August to coincide with Kidabra. I do have other ventures in the future, but nothing I can reveal at the moment! Top Secret!!!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24120 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I heard about the new UHF Happie Amps. Are you going to be selling those too?
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-06-28 23:39, Dynamike wrote:
I heard about the new UHF Happie Amps. Are you going to be selling those too?

Probably!
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
Are you not going to share with us about the forthcoming Ridiculous Rat? Having seen pics of you with the white rodent I am wondering if it has any relationship to Marmaduke?
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 04:29, Destiny wrote:
Are you not going to share with us about the forthcoming Ridiculous Rat? Having seen pics of you with the white rodent I am wondering if it has any relationship to Marmaduke?

Regarding The Regal Ridiculous Rat, it is not Ready to be Released Right now. None of my rodents are related to the infamous Marmaduke Snowden who is actually a Russian secret agent and jolly working class!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » New Products? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL