We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » Jolly Roger on Facebook » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
It looks to me that the reluctant student is surpassing his teacher. Roger you make me laugh.

If I can give you one word of advise. It is the good people of Phoenix who are most likely to hire you, so do your soliciting locally.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Al....................you are indeed my mentor when it comes to Facebook!!! However, I will admit I am NOT a fan of Facebook, and much of it seems like a ridiculous waste of time!!!
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
Facebook is pretty much like other networking experiences. If you show up at a gathering and spend all your time talking to the same 2 or 3 friends, the possibility of picking up new business is slim. You have to meet as many new friends as possible and be sure to keep your conversations fresh and interesting. If they like you and are interested in what you have to say, they will tell others and create more prospects for your business. Most people that don't get any leads from their Facebook don't put the time and effort into working it so it will work for them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » Jolly Roger on Facebook » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL