The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Website Hosting and Design (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Hello friends: Back some three years ago my talented Australian friend Luke Shield offered to create an online store website for me. He did a fabulous job.[ Thank-you Luke!] Knowing that I was not a tech savvy person, Luke hooked me up with Godaddy as a host. All was well until January 2013. I had an attractive site, and what was until then.....a 'stable' hosting service.

Well...something changed in 2013 [I do not know why]....because my site was continuously going down several times a day! for several months! Each rep. I spoke to could not give me a definitive answer. [Hey BTW did you know 'world class' GD does not even have a toll free support #! I must have spent $50.00 in phone calls with no positive results.

However, this post is not about my poor recent experience with GD. [I know some really swear by their service...and that's fine]I can only speak for my own recent experience.

Fast forward to May 2013. Fate and Luck dynamically combined for me. Smile

I came across a small banner ad here at the Café for http://www.gmbwebworks.com/

Initially, I had no idea these folks are the Very hosts/designers of the Magic Café site! [Mary and Gene]

I always admired the 'stability' and design of the Magic Café site.

I sent an email. It was answered quickly by Mary. I told her my situation. Mary replied she could help me solve my current unstable site situation.

From that point on Mary took me by my 'non technical' hand and created a whole new website for me. Mary is a GREAT listener. She immediately understood my likes and dislikes....and followed through on all fronts.

Mary was a total pleasure to deal with.

Here is what she created for me: http://www.mental-craft.com/index.php?op......emid=105

I highly recommend GMB Webworks if you are interested in designing or redesigning a website......or just very reasonably priced and stable website hosting.

Happy trails.
Rich Hennessey
Howie Diddot
View Profile
Inner circle
San Francisco & Los Angeles California
3286 Posts

Profile of Howie Diddot
Five years ago, Mary also created my website and still maintains and quickly updates the website when I request changes.

I'm 1000% satisfied and happy with her service, I highly recommend her company to any magician looking for a professional company to create a successful website
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Website Hosting and Design (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL