We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » July 3, 2013 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Roger
After your week of royalty, are you going to hang around with us commoners here?
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Al.............for some reason it seems that I am only on for 5 days and not a week like some guests I believe: June 28th. to July 2nd. is what it says at the top of the page. If my tenure expires at midnight, you need to get your questions in fast!!! I guess it is up to Steve Brooks!
Robin4Kids
View Profile
Veteran user
Lower Alabama
396 Posts

Profile of Robin4Kids
Looks to me like with an invitation to be the Special Guest of Honor this week comes an automatic reinstatement...with HONORS! We appreciate you sharing your time, experience and knowledge with us all this week. Look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

Guess you are excited about celebrating the 4th of July, huh? Like the joke goes, Do they have a 4th of July in the UK? Sure, it comes between the 3rd and 5th of July!
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
The funny thing about Independence day is that the reason I thought you became independent from England was to get away from all those taxes that mad King George imposed. Now I find your taxes over here are higher than in the UK!!!! Have a great holiday everyone!!!
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1352 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Such wonderful insights from Jolly Roger, I am gonna keep coming back to re-read a lot of this.
Thank you sir.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Thank you professor!!! Let me know if there is anything you wish to ask me before I disappear into the sunset!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 20:58, Jolly Roger wrote:
The funny thing about Independence day is that the reason I thought you became independent from England was to get away from all those taxes that mad King George imposed. Now I find your taxes over here are higher than in the UK!!!! Have a great holiday everyone!!!


Actually, no. It was taxation without representation. And that horrid "stamp act' Georgie imposed. And no one flees the U.S. to Great Britain for tax relief;-)

But all has been forgiven since you sent the 4 Messiah's: Ringo, John, Paul and George.

:sun:
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 21:34, Zombie Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 20:58, Jolly Roger wrote:
The funny thing about Independence day is that the reason I thought you became independent from England was to get away from all those taxes that mad King George imposed. Now I find your taxes over here are higher than in the UK!!!! Have a great holiday everyone!!!


Actually, no. It was taxation without representation. And that horrid "stamp act' Georgie imposed. And no one flees the U.S. to Great Britain for tax relief;-)

But all has been forgiven since you sent the 4 Messiah's: Ringo, John, Paul and George.

:sun:



Well, thanks for the history lesson. Did you know that I have a famous cousin in England called Caroline Blakiston? She played Ringo Starr's sister in "The Magic Christian." She was also Mon Mothma in "The return of the Jedi!"

Here I am interviewing her on a local TV show in Phoenix:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID7NhtOryX4
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8737 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Roger, I was not aware of that. Once again, your talent speaks for itself. You would have been successful in any profession you chose!
Al Angello
View Profile
Eternal Order
Collegeville, Pa. USA
11047 Posts

Profile of Al Angello
Yea and you keep telling me that the queen is your cousin too.
Al Angello The Comic Juggler/Magician
http://www.juggleral.com
http://home.comcast.net/~juggleral/
"Footprints on your ceiling are almost gone"
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 22:58, Al Angello wrote:
Yea and you keep telling me that the queen is your cousin too.


Check out this site, Al! You will see me down near the bottom!!!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/christopher......lies.htm
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1656 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
This is terribly exciting. It is July 3rd., and I am still here! Am I in a time warp? Have I been held over by popular demand? Have the aliens landed? Was the whole thing a dream? Has America sacrificed their independence, and are we under British rule again?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » July 3, 2013 » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL