The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » Thank you! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Roger,

A quick note to thank you again for spending time with us and sharing your thoughts on all things magical. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
It has been a real pleasure Steve!!! Roger
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Roger, you shared some great stuff this week. Excellent job. Well done.

Thanks,
Tom
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Thanks Tom. It has been fun!!!
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Roger - Thanks for a great week! BTW I purchased Ridiculous Ravioli from you a few weeks ago and am really looking forward to placing it into my show. I have created a different presentation, but maintained the basic concept. Thanks for the inspiration.
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Quote:
On 2013-07-02 23:10, charliecheckers wrote:
Roger - Thanks for a great week! BTW I purchased Ridiculous Ravioli from you a few weeks ago and am really looking forward to placing it into my show. I have created a different presentation, but maintained the basic concept. Thanks for the inspiration.

Thanks Charlie! I know you bought my Ridiculous Ravioli, and you will love it once it is in your show and you have worked up a routine. Some of the top kids entertainers in the world are doing this!! Let me know if ever I can help with anything!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2013 entrée: Jolly Roger » » Thank you! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL