The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » "Secrets of Rapport And Reality" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello to all my friends, peers, family, and students,

I will be holding a 3 hour seminar titled "Secrets of Rapport and Reality". I have a great local Reiki Master who will be giving a half-hour talk at the 3 hour event. Seating is EXTREMELY limited. There are only 10 (ten) spaces available. The Seminar will be held on August 30, 2013. For more information visit my website at:

http://www.mirrorname.com/rapportandreality.htm

Thanks, and hope to see some of you there! We will be going over a multitude of Rapport techniques and methods and a few pet effects of mine will also be taught.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Hello All,

"The Secrets of Rapport and Reality" now has three Special Guest Speakers. There is Reiki Master Steven McFadden, Hypnotherapist Sue Thornton, and Stage Hypnotist Mike Prochnow.

Steven will be speaking on the benefits of Reiki, Sue will speak briefly on the obstacles of rapport and how hypnotherapy can help you overcome those obstacles, and Mike will be speaking about the importance of the Pre-Talk in hypnosis. It is a jam-packed 3 hour seminar.

And while we will cover material from my "Red and Silver" book, I will also be covering even more advanced rapport techniques, including a couple of long distance rapport tools. PLUS, I will be covering some pet techniques/effects that I have held pretty close to my chest so far.

Finally, you can get in to the seminar in the next SEVEN days for $100 off the normal ticket price! That means you only pay $149 USD! Simply PayPal $149 USD to mirrorname@inebraska.com with the subject Rapport. There are only ten seats available and this is going to be amazing!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
http://www.mirrorname.com/
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Hello everyone,

I have some great news for those sitting on the fence about this seminar: you can now get in for only $99.00 USD! That's right, only $99.00 USD payable by PayPal to mirrorname@inebraska.com

We still have the 3 guest speakers speaking and I will still be teaching some pet techniques/effects/secrets of mine. I hope to see you in Lincoln, NE on August 30, 2013!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, Mike Prochnow had to bow out of the seminar due to personal reasons.

Fortunately, Edward Wunder will be speaking in his place on the same subject.

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » "Secrets of Rapport And Reality" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL