The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Gospel Patter for Pom Pom Prayer Stick? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chaucer
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Chaucer
I'd appreciate any suggestions for Gospel Patter to use with the Pom Pom Prayer Stick. Any Bible text that you can think of to be illustrated by this trick? I realize that there will be laughs (as there should be) when presenting this, but I am also looking for a Christian message or theme to be illustrated. Thanks!

Dean
Mark Boody Illusionist
View Profile
Inner circle
1367 Posts

Profile of Mark Boody Illusionist
In David Ginn's lecture notes, "God's Message In My Magic". A well balanced Christian life, the pom poms are like 4 parts of our lives, MIND, BODY, SPIRITUAL & SOCIAL.

He uses the bible verse Luke 2:52. A great routine as well as others in this set of lecture notes. Check it out on his website http://ginnmagic.com/
Search gospel magic.

Mark
Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible. Frank L. Gaines
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
See the "Cross Stix" routine by John de Vries in The Christian Conjurer magazine- published several times during the 1970's. Also, several routines I remember were regarding prayers "going up"- God listening- and responding- etc..
Terry Holley
View Profile
Inner circle
1805 Posts

Profile of Terry Holley
Co-author with illusionist Andre' Kole of "Astrology and Psychic Phenomena."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! » » Gospel Patter for Pom Pom Prayer Stick? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL