The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Re-Maxed Iceolation" by Kieron Johnson (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3..8..12..16..20..24~25~26 [Next]
Rupert Bair
View Profile
Inner circle
?
2181 Posts

Profile of Rupert Bair
Well, he's done it again!

After rave reviews of Chaotic and To the Max, Kieron has released another winner - in fact it's just won him him 1st place at Edinburgh International Magic Festival.

This is a precision made handcrafted utility gimmick to load a card, prediction, credit card, room keys, bills, and much much more into a solid block of ice that is sealed inside a zip bag that fits inside your wallet.

This is miracle magic that people never forget. Powerful reputation making magic your audiences will go crazy for. You'll love performing this!

You can read more about it and see the trailer here: http://mightymagicproductions.com/ - The new home for the creative, original and powerful magic of Kieron Johnson.

Matt
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Ummm. What a beautiful image, that signed card sealed in the chunk of ice! I can't wait to perform this!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Absolutely beautiful. I love Kieron's magic. Only one hitch for me - the price!
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Looks Fantastic:)

Can't wait to review this Wonderful New Creation by Kieron Johnson.

This Guy is Crazy Good!
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Ooooh, I like the look of this....
merlins1nd
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of merlins1nd
Kieron you blow me away with your Magic Mate.. Creative is an understatment..
love The Effect.. it rocks Mate...

Anyone that Works Or Wants to perform this should get it.. Its Rock Solid...

Stephen
The Spiral Princple & Beyond DVD out 17th Feb 2012 @ www.leathalweapons.co.uk and Blackpool
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I use Kieron's "To The MAx" and produce a bock of ice an they go nuts. But an entire playing card, SIGNED, in a block of ice. You know they will blown away by it. Game over.

Howe about at a wedding and do the Anniversary Waltz and produce their signed card in a block of ice to "freeze their moment in time"?

The trailer has the DVD has live performances. This is a great way to learn how to use a prop like this. Plus, Kieron is such a dynamic performer, it's an education to watch him perform.
RicoGood
View Profile
Regular user
The devil told me
159 Posts

Profile of RicoGood
I thought "To the Max" was it but now I see it goes even better.
DeeChristopherMagic
View Profile
Special user
675 Posts

Profile of DeeChristopherMagic
Kieron has kept me up to date with his development of this gimmick over the last year or two - It's something that he's worked hard to refine and make as workable as possible and what he's ended up with is one of the most astonishing pieces of magic I've ever seen.

The signed card in ice is great, but there are SO MANY POSSIBILITIES. The gimmick will take pretty much anything that's pretty thin; cards, predictions, credit cards, drivers licenses, small origami swans - This is something that I can't wait to use. It'll be a happy day when my copy arrives in the post!

If I didn't know any better, I'd think Kieron was the ice queen.

DC
The EPIC 5 hour billet masterclass is now LIVE!
http://the1914.com
Overdraft | Orphic | Shadow | Eclipse | The Art Of Stagecraft & Many more exclusive magic & mentalism products.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of kieronthemighty
Hey guys thanks for the interest if you have any questions pm me and as always I'm happy to help we start shipping on the 30 of july free world wide shipping

Kind regards

Kieron

Mightymagic productions
stookie31
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of stookie31
This is the absolute ultimate in my eyes.
signed card not only to impossible location (with no dupes or complicated setting up etc)
but also, the double whammy that this is an IMPOSSIBLE OBJECT.

To the max is getting me a lot of great feedback, like no other routine I have ever used.
I've tried methods to create dup card corners in ice, intercessors, long hours at home experimenting etc...

Then Kieron produces the answer!

The holy grail from the king of creative magic.

I cant wait to see what this does!
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
An entire signed card in a block of ice would be mind blowing for any audience.
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Thanks guys if the first of its kind I worked hard on this project for years to make it all work I do it at all my gigs I will post some unedited vids later

Kieron
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Kieron you Dam Blighter, another great project that I have to get my hands on,it's exspensive and the wife may divorce me?mmm what to do?,lol, well buy it of course.
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Is this a once a night performance or can it be repeated? Do we have to wear a woolly hat like you to stay warm? Smile
kieronthemighty
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Lol brilliant I thought I was being street I did it 16 times on sat night it in my main set I travel with the ice long journeys I have traveled over 3 hours with it I Cary 8 to most gigs I still carry to the max as well I tend to walk around with three blocks then reset I use the signed card version but you can do prediction or signed bills.

Or use on stage parlour close up its really is unlimited by the imagination but it isn't just a one time effect pm me if you need any more info

Kind regards

Kieron Johnson
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Well this beats Ammar's card in ice routine...hehe...different version....those in the know will appreciate this update in Keiron's work!!!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Everyone says expensive, but I cant find a Price anywhere , anyone know.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
There was a pre-order at the bottom of the page. The lower shipped price was something like 170 GBP (around $250 USD). Looks like it has since been removed.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I thought it said $150 U.S. and free shipping. Maybe it was wishful thinking. I can sell plasma and raise that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » "Re-Maxed Iceolation" by Kieron Johnson (25 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3..8..12..16..20..24~25~26 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL