The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PHATHOM HARD COPY (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
It's official, my book PHATHOM is now available in a perfect bound 69 page soft cover book.

For those unfamiliar with PHATHOM- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......YkHw8UvQ

PHATHOM is a collection of six routines and concepts that have been taken straight from Brandon’s personal working repertoire of the last decade. Each routine has gone through a series of evolutionary developments; the results of countless trials, errors and discoveries made in real world performance situations. Each of the routines presented in this book are original creations that are still used in his current professional performances. Until now, he’s finally decided to release them to the public.

All of the routines in this book focus on either mind control, or revealing some sort of personal thought, information or idea, that exists only in someone’s head. Almost everything expressed in this book is prop-less and impromptu, with an organic, natural feel to it.

TELEGEUSIA – Have a person take a mental journey into a grocery store. They buy a few food items, then cook a meal with the ingredients and of course you reveal detail by detail exactly what they prepared only in their mind, including dessert.

R.A.M – . A drawing duplication based around memories. A person thinks of a memory and adds specific details only in their mind, then thinks of an image associated with their memory. The memory is then revealed in detail and the performer duplicates the image they only thought of in their head. The only props needed are something to write on, and something to write with or can be performed propless.

LACUNA - An impromptu effect where you have someone think of a person they wish to forget. Without anything being written down by the spectator, you reveal in detail things about the person you could never know, ending in revealing their name. You then erase their entire memory of this person ever existing… forever.

TELEGEUSIA II - An extended version of Telegeusia using slightly different concepts and tools to reveal a thought of location and details of that location.

TEA FOR TWO - A stage routine where the spectator becomes the mind reader. Two participants join you on stage. One paints a picture while the other is blindfolded & describes the painting in detail. Both participants are genuinely amazed.

PSYCHO DYSPHAGIA - An impromptu and prop-less demonstration of pure mind control. Cause a participant to forget how to swallow on command against their will.
It occured to me at once that love could be a great illusion, that makes fools of brilliant thinkers everyday
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1114 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Great news Brandon!!!!

Looking forward to this. I sent you a PM!

Cheers!
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
UPDATE!!

As of right now I have only 25 books left. Once these are gone I am not going to print any more for a long time. These were originally being sold for $50.00 but I am now selling them for just $35.00 and it also comes with the e-book as an instant download. For those only interested in just one effect from PHATHOM, I've made available four of the effects as individual instant download pdf's.

Thanks!

BQ
It occured to me at once that love could be a great illusion, that makes fools of brilliant thinkers everyday
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
I really like this work. I've enjoyed it in its electronic format but it's at that level of work that I would really like to have a copy on my bookshelf. Great news.

One thing I really like about this collection is that it is hard hitting and yet pretty much totally propless.

D
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
As part of the whole "Cyber Monday" extravaganza, I've decided to put PHATHOM back on the market for just 48 hours. I have just 5 physical copies of my book PHATHOM left. These are the final remaining copies.

The book initially sold for $50.00, but if you pick up one of the last remaining copies within the next 24 hours, you will get the Book PLUS the instant download E-book for just $35.00!

Less than 24 hours left and once these are gone, I will not be printing any more in this format.

You can get it here. Thanks!

http://brandonqueen.com/product/phathom-book/
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5039 Posts

Profile of RNK
Just wanted to post some thoughts on this. I bought this (against my will with holidays coming and everything so tight with the economy today) and have to say I am so glad I did. I received the book yesterday and will start by saying I have two shows this weekend I was preparing for last night but I couldn't help but open the book when I was just about finished with my prep work. Well- I almost read the whole thing and didn't get to bed until 1:45am last night, lol! I couldn't put the book down. I found PHANTOM to be very refreshing in both the content along with Brandon's writing style. I am so glad I was able to get one of the remaining copies. So much material that's put out there in today's market ends up in the drawer. I can honestly say this will not be on that list! Brandon did a fabulous job with the content and structure of the book. Not to mention- the material is just top notch! Brandon's explains everything in great detail along with his superb writing skills.

PHANTOM is definitely one of my top purchases for 2013!!!!

RNK
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Hi Brandon,

Can any of the effects be done over the telephone, via remote means? All the best to you with this book!

Regards,
Mike
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2191 Posts

Profile of dmoses
I won't speak for Brandon but I've done one of the effects in this over skype.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Thanks for the info, D. Helpful, indeed!

Regards,
Mike
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
Hey guys,

Sorry for the late response. Yes, a few of these effects can be done over the phone and internet.

RNK, again thanks for the kind words sir. I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the book. Smile
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
After having so many people asking me about my book 'PHATHOM' I've decided to print one more run. I'm only printing 30 copies. Price is $35.00. Comes with instant download of e-book and access to my private discussion page on FB.

http://brandonqueen.com/phathom/
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
Hey everyone,

It's been a couple years since I've published PHATHOM and have been getting many inquiries of another re-print over the past several months. I'm just curious how many people would be interested in picking up a copy to see how many I should print.

Thanks!

-BQ
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
303 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
I want it but id not have money
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Here I am
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3761 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I would be interested in it.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
I have 30 books in print right now and I expect these to go rather quickly. Anyone who's interested just drop me a PM.

Thanks!

-BQ
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
486 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
This is a fantastic book! While Brandon is a friend, I first picked this up before I personally knew Brandon, when it was only an ebook and then later when it was released as a physical copy. So yes, it's so good that I bought it twice!! Don't let this chance slip away!

Regards,
Adam
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
I still have copies left if anyone is interested. Smile
Brandon Queen
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles, California
523 Posts

Profile of Brandon Queen
Hey everyone. I don't post on the Café often. Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone interested, I have 12 copies of PHATHOM left that I'm trying to ship out tomorrow (Thursday and Friday). PM me if you would like a copy. Thanks! Anyone want to know more about it, just look at the first post in this thread.

-Brandon Queen
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
351 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Brandon. Sent you a PM on the topic.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PHATHOM HARD COPY (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL