The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Best over the phone magic for friends (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
magidave
View Profile
New user
Omaha, Nebraska
71 Posts

Profile of magidave
When Internet training was in its infancy, my wife and I researched magic that could be done online by a teacher over the Internet. The results of our research can be downloaded at: http://davearch.com/webactivities.pdf. Although not all are magic tricks, you might find something new of interest between its pages. I know I did in assembling the collection.
Dave Arch
http://OmahaMagician.com
Lybrary Author Page: https://bit.ly/2ow1Onb
Johnny250
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Johnny250
Train tracking by atlas brookings. and the trio force
JackThomson
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of JackThomson
There is great potential in calling someone, asking them to name a place that was important to them in their life and then to check their emails only to find you sent them an email detailing this name the week beforehand (based on a Mykee Phillips concept in Olivia).

As mentioned above, PA's are a great way to go on the phone providing you have the presentation ability to avoid it becoming obvious. Peter Turner also has some nice ideas you could apply to a PIN revelation over the phone.

You could also go the traditional card route and do one of the many effects mentioned previously in this thread.
shooz
View Profile
Loyal user
Mercer, PA
269 Posts

Profile of shooz
Also, check out SYZYGY Lee Earle and MIND, MYTH AND MAGIC T.A. Waters.
Several great things in them.
Shooz
With you in thought(s)

Scott Shoemaker... Shooz
Mr. Dural
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of Mr. Dural
I think Steinmeyer had a few in impuzzibilies.
todsky
View Profile
Inner circle
www.magicstore.ca
2354 Posts

Profile of todsky
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2018, Mr. Dural wrote:
I think Steinmeyer had a few in impuzzibilies.

Steinmeyer’s nine card problem can be done over the phone, and it’s fantasric!
Todsky's Magic Shop: over 15,000 tricks, books, DVD s and Card decks. www.magicstore.ca
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Telephone Bill by Dr Bill Cushman.

Can be found at library.com
GlennLawrence
View Profile
Veteran user
Randolph NJ
321 Posts

Profile of GlennLawrence
There are several good ones I've used from the book "Party Magic from the Magic Castle" edited by Leo Behnke.
Phil Pearce
View Profile
Loyal user
Dallas, GA
260 Posts

Profile of Phil Pearce
Quote:
On Apr 24, 2005, Paul D wrote:
A great over the phone effect is by Gregory Wilson its called 411 it can be found in The Art of Astonishment set by Paul Harris.Vol.3 special friends.

Yes, it's a great trick. However, it's not in Vol. 3. It's in Volume 1. Close, but no cigar.
magicianbrady
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
Social Prediction by Debjit Magic is awesome over the phone. You just call a person and ask them what's their favorite movie, song, anything. Then you show that you already predicted it on Facebook a MONTH ago! It kills Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Best over the phone magic for friends (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL