The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IForce Unable to perform 3-Finger Swipe (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ccmwl
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of ccmwl
I'm having trouble with iForce and the 3-Finger swipe to get to the fake s*********d. Nothing happens when I do the 3 Finger swipe. It just stays at the same white color Doodle screen - after selecting the preset.

I've followed both the written instructions and video to setup my 4 f*** h*********s (2 B****&W**** and 2 C****) as well as the 1 w*******r image. The only thing that works is if I do a 2-finger swipe and click on F*** E*** on the bottom left corner.

I've re-installed the app, selected different w********s, fake B****&W****, color h********n, etc but to no avail. Please let me know what to do next.

I'm running it on a 16GB iPhone 4.
FredNarlo
View Profile
Loyal user
Been waiting for John Dough for the last
282 Posts

Profile of FredNarlo
Gr*g w**l pr*****y s** th** an* b* a*** t* h**p y*u o*T. G**d l**k.
ccmwl
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of ccmwl
Problem is now fixed.

Thanks Greg for helping. Turned out that I had the "Zoom" function enabled in iOS. Needed to turn it off via "Settings" > "General" > "Accessibility" > "Zoom" > and turn it off.

Hope the above could be of help to others with the same problem.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Quote:
On 2013-07-08 22:11, FredNarlo wrote:
Gr*g w**l pr*****y s** th** an* b* a*** t* h**p y*u o*T. G**d l**k.
LOL
Thank you for protecting the secrets.

all the best,
G Ro
Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
167 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
Just bought iForce. Three-finger swipe not working.

(Tried the Zoom thing. Didn't work).
minty
View Profile
Elite user
Rugby, Warwickshire
423 Posts

Profile of minty
Same issue for me, too. Is this app no longer supported?
Ravenspur
View Profile
Regular user
Granby, MA
167 Posts

Profile of Ravenspur
It looks that way. Yesterday, I noticed there was some sort of line that made the fake screen available, but I can't find it now. If I figure it out, I'll post it.

I messaged Grigor and got no response. I also paid $2.99 for the app , so I guess I can't complain.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
792 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Hi, I have the app since a while but just wanted to use now the springboard part but I can’t fix it and I can’tget access to the instructions on videos on my phone, I have an iphone 5se, can someone help me please?
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
One of my best apps I hate that it is not supported. I am afraid to upgrade my iphone 5 to an 8 because of this. I have a special very strong presentation with the force.

Has anyone had success with the transfer when upgrading their phones?
itsupyoursleeve
View Profile
New user
Ingleton, UK
64 Posts

Profile of itsupyoursleeve
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2019, Decomposed wrote:
One of my best apps I hate that it is not supported. I am afraid to upgrade my iphone 5 to an 8 because of this. I have a special very strong presentation with the force.

Has anyone had success with the transfer when upgrading their phones?

Hi decomposed, I cannot remember when I first bought this app but I’ve gone through various iPhones over the years and I’m currently on an 8+. The app force still works but as above the three finger swipe and springboard part doesn’t so if that’s the bit that you have got your routine for that it might not be a good idea to upgrade.
Phil J.
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Phil J.
I've just upgraded to an iPhone 8 and the three finger swipe and springboard both work. The only problem that I've noticed is you get a black line across the bottom of the fake home screen, using a dark home screen image helps to reduce the chance of it being noticed.
You were born original... Don't die a copy Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » IForce Unable to perform 3-Finger Swipe (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL