The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MORPH - ProMystic Releases Their First App! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
ace620
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of ace620
Yes...Scanning will work.I did that to try too!
It works but not as detailed as the purchased cards.
Get the full set for about $8.00
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Thank you very much ace620,i will give it a go and get the card's,all the best.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Look's great just holding the phone up to the image of a joker on my PC screen so that can be a nice little way to reveal the card as well,the 3D effect is pretty crap but, hey it was only 69p, all the best.
ace620
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of ace620
I hear tell, that the 3d effect is better if you hold the phone at an angle...rather than straight up and down.
It does have a different appearance that way.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4205 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2014, ace620 wrote:
I hear tell, that the 3d effect is better if you hold the phone at an angle...rather than straight up and down.

Have tried that ,it's ok ,but this is a cool app,i have just tried it out on my friend and I forced the card,then got HIM to take a picture of my Joker card on his phone,then held my phone on top of his and gave a load of BS of our mobile phones being in a kind of Psychic harmaony,lol,went down well so will try this approach on the student's at work to mo.
dr_catman
View Profile
New user
Singapore
74 Posts

Profile of dr_catman
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2014, Fire Starter wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2014, ace620 wrote:

Have tried that ,it's ok ,but this is a cool app,i have just tried it out on my friend and I forced the card,then got HIM to take a picture of my Joker card on his phone,then held my phone on top of his and gave a load of BS of our mobile phones being in a kind of Psychic harmaony,lol,went down well so will try this approach on the student's at work to mo.

That's a wicked idea!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MORPH - ProMystic Releases Their First App! (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL