The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Interviewing chris capehart tomorrow (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stperformer
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of Stperformer
If any of you would like to see Chris Capehart perform live......

http://www.torontobuskerfest.com/#performers

Also Swedens Charlie Caper & Canadas Max T. Oz will be there amongst many other world class buskers.
August 23-25 Toronto, Canada. Be there or be square Smile
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Guess I'm square, no tranportation means Ed doesn't leave Rhode Island very often... Heck, half the time I don't leave Providence!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Iron Butterfly
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Iron Butterfly
Funny story. I am with my 9 year old son in central park NYC walking past Wollman Rink. I see this 20 year old African American kid trying to do a card trick but the wind keeps blowing his cards off his table. My son and I watch as he struggles with the wind. I chat him up and it turns out he has only been doing magic for 3 weeks or so and is trying to make a few bucks. During our chat he says his dad is a famous magician. He says the name Chris Capehart. Im like COOL! I just got your dads miser's dream vid not two days before. His dad had several shows that day at Victorian Gardens, which coincidentally is where I use to perform and is the reason I learned magic. I have been busking off and on in the subways.

My question is about the coins across routine. I can easly do the 3 coin palm at the end but boy it sure feels awkward dropping the coins on the table without it looking like the came out of my right hand. perhaps I'm being to self conscious? Ive watched the vid a million times. Any advice on doing it...or should I just keep doing it till it feels right?
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1168 Posts

Profile of gallagher
Hey guys,
what are you doing here reading my poop?,,.,??
Get on over to Reel Magic,..
the Chris Capehart interview is out.

I'm going, goooing,.... goooone.

gallagher.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Interviewing chris capehart tomorrow (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL