The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Taking advantage of a fizzy situation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Matt Graves
View Profile
Special user
Huntsville, Alabama (USA)
504 Posts

Profile of Matt Graves
The other day my aunt and I were at the grocery store, and we got a couple of cokes from the machines outside when we were leaving. She hadn't noticed, but her coke machine didn't have anything to catch the can as it came out, so it just whizzed out onto the concrete. She was all upset because it would probably explode in her face when she opened it--mine was from a different machine that did have something to catch it--so I said, "Wait, I'll move all the fizz from your can to mine, so I'll get splattered in the face instead of you." I did it and made a big show of it and all, and she absolutely loved it. That was such a spur of the moment thing...I'd never thought of a practical reason for doing Fizzmaster besides just wanting to make a mess, but....
Smile
Shane Wiker
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1199 Posts

Profile of Shane Wiker
Great story. I tried performing it for my dad once but didn't get a good reaction. All I got was an explanation of how it was done and sticky hands and clothes. Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I've got the Paul Harris book on order, and your story just whets my appetite for that effect all the more! I'm totally in the dark as to how it could be accomplished. But I'll soon find out.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » Taking advantage of a fizzy situation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL