The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Totally Out of Control (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic_sausage
View Profile
New user
Boone, NC
5 Posts

Profile of magic_sausage
Hey everyone, I was hoping to get some advice here. I have a first edition, autographed copy of Totally Out of Control by Chris Kenner that I'm now thinking about selling. I found one on Amazon that seems to be in slightly worse condition than mine and the seller is asking over $700.00 for it. That price seems a little unreasonable to me. What I'm trying to figure out is "what IS a reasonable price for my book?" The one that I found on Amazon appears to be the only one on Earth that's actually up for sale, and understandably so. I know there are a lot of seasoned pros on this website that can probably tell me what other copies like mine have sold for, so I guess that's what I'm after. If any of you can give me an answer to this or simply point me towards someone else who can, I'll owe you a sincere, heart felt compliment.

p.s. I haven't posted on here in about 10 years. I really hope I've put this in the right place. If I broke any rules or anything like that, I'd like to apologize in advance. Please let me know so I can remedy the problem.
runawayjag
View Profile
Inner circle
1085 Posts

Profile of runawayjag
$40 or $50 at best
Rennie
View Profile
Inner circle
I think I have about
1822 Posts

Profile of Rennie
No way..$700.00, that's nuts~!
The effect is the important thing, how you achieve it is not.......
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Totally Out of Control (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL