The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello ! Newbie from London! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Yarder
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Yarder
Hello everyone I'm new to everything literally this week ! I'm from London and I want to get into card magic looking fur guidance and support so hopefully I'm in the right place Smile

I look forward to getting involved! Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Dear Yarder,
Let me be the first to welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 54.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Yarder,

How did you get into Magic so suddenly?

-Mary Mowder
Yarder
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Yarder
Thank you !

And tbh originally I just wanted to learn the Sybil cut! Then I went on holiday and to pass the time my friends and I played card games and I saw fun in them and THEN I watched 'now you see me' and I went to find Sybil cut tutorials and I discovered all these different things you can do and that there was a whole community of magicians so I'd like to give it a try !
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10628 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Welcome Yarder! There is much to learn and absorb here - take your time and learn each new thing slowly until you master it.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Yarder
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of Yarder
Thank you Saysold1 ! I can see there is sooo much ill be tempted to try and rush through!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Welcome to the Café, you will find some helpful people here, enjoy.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi Yarder,

Welcome to the Café. Hope you have as much fun as I, in reading and interacting with the magicians here.

Another way, as well, is to join a local magic club. I don’t know in which area of London you live but there are a number of magic clubs in London and the surrounding areas

Have fun.

All the best

Michael
Mago!
View Profile
New user
Bristol Tennessee
67 Posts

Profile of Mago!
I also started in card magic, 12 years ago. It is quite addicting! Even though I perform for many families and even more children's events where cards are harder to fit in, I still find myself studying card magic a ton! Starting out I would recommend Royal Road to Card Magic. It is very useful and holds a plethora of card magic knowledge. If you don't have the means to buy a hard copy, which I would suggest hands down as books' batteries never die. However, Lybrary.com sells a E version for like 5 bucks. Good luck in all of your adventures and welcome to the Café! Also if you like magic in film, I would commend that you watch the illusionist and the prestige. Both good films IMO. Some people may not agree, but my magical family all thoroughly enjoyed them.

Magically yours,
P.J.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello ! Newbie from London! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL