The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » TWO UFO's in Roswell Confession (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
seneca77
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa Bay, Florida
201 Posts

Profile of seneca77
Quote:
On 2013-07-22 12:36, Dougini wrote:
Not sure. A lot of what I am trying to uncover is classified out the wa-ZOO! The Major told me some stuff is Top Secret at the COSMIC level! I had a security clearance. I never heard of COSMIC. What the hell are they hiding? Who made the machinery? When? HOW? And who is this "They" the officers keep talking about?

I won't even mention Mars...

Doug

FWIW, NATO's top security clearance is called "COSMIC".

- Bob
seneca77
View Profile
Loyal user
Tampa Bay, Florida
201 Posts

Profile of seneca77
Quote:
On 2013-07-22 13:22, Stephon wrote:
Why are these posts showing up on this page? They have nothing to do with page topic.

They were moved here (presumably by the moderators) because of Slim King polluting the Penny For Your Thoughts forum. Sorry that he's now polluting your forum as well.

- Bob
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
There is a forum called, "Not very magical, still..." for things like this. For some reason the moderators won't move this off-topic stuff there.
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Yes. As I noted in the other thread that got moved here, I thought that this forum was dedicated to side shows. Then I realized that a moderator showed a good sense of humor by moving these threads here.

But they really belong in Not Very Magical Still.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Agreed. Sorry to further this. Sounds ridiculous. Best to ignore. (Tacky announcer voice) "And now...back to our program..."
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
There were a whole lot of books published in the 1970s with dozens of photos re these objects on the moon. These photos supposedly showed huge spiral structures, cities, machinery tracks, and so on. They turned out to be shadows, wishful thinking, and deliberate attempts to make money from a gullible public who will believe any nonsense.* Modern day mapping shows NONE of these structures. Same with the face on mars. Modern day mapping has shown it was a trick of the light and nothing more. (Humans have a genetic pre-disposition to "see" faces in the noise -- it's a survival strategy). Of course, the conspiracy theorists will claim that NASA went in and obliterated it all.

HOWEVER, the real world awaits confirmable evidence that we are not alone. The search goes on. This is one of humanity's BIGGEST questions and it's unlikely that it will be answered with references to the UFO pulp-culture on the internet or the dumbed-down mass media.

"A monkey in silk is a monkey no less..."**

Ben Harris

*Nothing much has changed with, for example, the hollow-brains claiming that dew spots on Google Earth photos are UFOS, or that flakes of dust and debris in NASA footage are alien space craft!

**(Jesus Rodriguez)
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
As one of the original members of the CC Club which was started back in 1966 I must put the record straight. We used to meet at the Wagon & Horses in Beckhampton once a month and planned what design where and when we would hit the straw. Most would be within walking distance of Avebury Stones or Silbury Hill due to parking problems. Several of my designs have been published in the Crop Circle books which are still on sale now in Avebury.

We no longer meet,but many new Circlers have started up in our wake.

So yes, Crop Circles are from the UFO sector,,,,nobody knows how, who or where they come from. NaNoo NaNoo.
Going to start up a Fan page on Facebook for the Circlers !!!!!

Ken.
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Wow!

That is some of the most beautiful artwork! I love crop circles! I don't care HOW they are made...Smile

Doug
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
They are great fun to make, Doug. Even the most complex can be executed in about 6 hours with careful planning and a skilled set of crop engineers with the right tools. Completed in one evening, without leaving any tracks in or or out and with some freaky treatments to the bent stems to further baffle and confuse.

Ben Harris
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Haa hahaha! ROFLMAO! I love it! Baffle and confuse 'em! That's what I always say! Smile
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On 2013-07-24 03:20, Kondini wrote:
As one of the original members of the CC Club which was started back in 1966 I must put the record straight. We used to meet at the Wagon & Horses in Beckhampton once a month and planned what design where and when we would hit the straw. Most would be within walking distance of Avebury Stones or Silbury Hill due to parking problems. Several of my designs have been published in the Crop Circle books which are still on sale now in Avebury.

We no longer meet,but many new Circlers have started up in our wake.

So yes, Crop Circles are from the UFO sector,,,,nobody knows how, who or where they come from. NaNoo NaNoo.
Going to start up a Fan page on Facebook for the Circlers !!!!!

Ken.
That wasn't nice.
Still, the microwave thing was a nice touch.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » TWO UFO's in Roswell Confession (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL