The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Name Consolidation » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ramin
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Ramin
I have been a member for a long time but changed my internet provider a couple years back. I had to log in last year and couldn't remember my old password, I wasn't able to get it sent to my email (as I no longer had that address), So I started a new account. If Possible I'd like to Consolidate both those accounts into one (Ronnie Ramin and Ramin) and use my old account name of Ronnie Ramin.

Thank you,
Ronnie
Mago!
View Profile
New user
Bristol Tennessee
67 Posts

Profile of Mago!
I had a situation much of the same. I was p.synenberg, also could not remember my pw. I sent Steve several Facebook messages to no avail. I finally just broke down and started over as well.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5148 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
It's water under the bridge but a simple message to one of our tech folks or myself could have resolved both of these issues without the need to reregister.

Just posting this in hopes that other members know what to do in this situation.
Where the magic begins
Ramin
View Profile
Regular user
119 Posts

Profile of Ramin
Dave, should I PM you about this or is this name consolidation not possible? I'm not sure if I have posted this request in the correct place.

Thanks,
Ronnie
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5148 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Ronnie, I sent you a PM
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Name Consolidation » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL