The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Electro by Josh Burch is FINALLY Here! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
Hey everyone! I'm super stoked after over a year of production and years of using this effect in my close up act, competitions and casual performances it is finally here! After months of work from some of the best in the business it is finally here!

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/3362

This is my first project on card magic and I hope you find something that suits you! If you have any questions please ask away!

In the main effect you have a selection taken from a blue as well as a red deck they are noted and returned to their respective decks. The decks are shuffled together, shown mixed and immediately the cards un-mix with the exception of the selections. You get to involve multiple spectators, the startling reveal of a stranger card in each deck (ala Chicago opener), the immediate un-shuffling of a shuffled deck (ala open triumph) and a clean separation of red and blue cards (ala oil and water). Plus this uses regular decks of cards without any gimmicks and while it requires a moderate set up you are left virtually clean at the end and can move on with your regular set.

There is a handling for a single deck that you can perform on the fly with a similar effect. For this handling you will learn an original utility move of mine that you can use to force or switch a card that will come in handy in other routines.

You will also receive a unique variation on Electro with photographs that can presented as an eerie, piece of visual mentalism with a sweet kicker ending. I'm excited to see how magicians personalize this and make it their own.

As an extra bonus you will learn how to cheat at solitaire. The spectator shuffles a deck of cards, you show them the faces and with out any sleight of hand you or the participant begin to deal a perfect game of solitaire. This is completely hands off, the spectator does it all, it fools magicians and laymen and instantly resets. I think that it is one of the easiest demonstrations of card cheating around.

So please take a look I hope you like what you see ask me questions and pick my brain I hope I can help you get the most possible out of these effects Smile
Doctor D
View Profile
Special user
563 Posts

Profile of Doctor D
goatears
View Profile
Veteran user
400 Posts

Profile of goatears
Oh man thanks man!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Electro by Josh Burch is FINALLY Here! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL