The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Salutations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sky sithbunkerd
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of sky sithbunkerd
I am very new to magic. I have fallen into an ocean of possibility and wonder. While I am enjoying the discovery, I am getting caught in some serious undercurrents of confusion and widely differing opinions of material that is available to me. My preferred "room" of magic, is card magic. I have purchased The Royal Road to Card Magic by Hugard and Braue, Expert Card Technique by the same, Card Manipulations by Hugard, Hugard's Encyclopedia of Card Magic, Annemann's Card Magic, The Complete Illustrated Book of Card Magic by Gibson, Close up Card Magic by Lorayne, The Expert at the Card Table by Erdnase, Mnemonica by Tamariz, The Paper Engine by Aaron Fisher (twice, as the pretty purple hardback cover lured me in.) I feel I have a lifetime's worth of work here and have started reading and practicing from The Royal Road to Card Magic. As I have done research on books, the Magic Café would often pop up in the search results. I saw A Special Message for Lurkers and decided not to lurk about anymore. So, here I am, saying hello and thank you for the information that has helped to start me on my Royal Road to Card Magic. Smile
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Welcome to the Café, the books you have are excellent, anything by Harry Lorayne will stand you in good stead, enjoy the journey you are about to begin.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Sky,
The books you have bought are excellent. I am sure that you will start correctly Smile Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 55.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mago!
View Profile
New user
Bristol Tennessee
67 Posts

Profile of Mago!
Welcome aboard!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome sky sithbunkerd,

Looks like you're in for some fun (and frustration).

Enjoy the journey.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Salutations (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.32 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL