The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Eric Mead's Work (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shakuni
View Profile
Special user
958 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi,

I am a big fan of Eric Mead and I am looking for more details on his work. I know that he has written a book (Tangled Web) and he has appeared on EMC and EG. I have also seen a couple of his videos, including his TED talk and a video where he performs 3 effects and relate them to science. There is also a video where he answers if magic is art. But I can't find anything else.

Is there any other video available? On any DVD?
Is there any other published work by him?

Please let me know.

Thanks for your time!
morro3
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of morro3
I am big fan as well. As far as I know Eric Mead had published three booklets/manuscripts called Collexion, Connexions and Reflexions.
I think they are quite hard to find and out of print. I am not aware of any other material.

cheers
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
958 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Actually,

Tangled Web = Revised (Collexion + Connexions + Reflexions)

:)

So no need to look or them now.
morro3
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of morro3
Ohh my bad, sorry for the confusion and creating hope by posting in this thread. However, I have one more suggestion, try looking in Magic Indexes like Denis Behr's Conjuring Archive or index of Magic Magazine. Quick glance gives some reults, try looking into that. There might be some previously unpublished material in those. I hope this idea will be at least a little helpful to you.

By the way, according to Magicpedia (Genii) he wrote one more book - Innovations (1985). This one will probably be close to impossible to get.

cheers
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
958 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Hi Sir, Thanks for the info. I did find some more info on Denis Behr website.
Herr Brian Tabor
View Profile
Special user
West Virginia
726 Posts

Profile of Herr Brian Tabor
Eric has is in some interviews and dialogue on the Paul Harris DvD's, as well as some commentary in Paul Harris' Art of Astonishment books, though in the books there is little in the way of effects or theory from him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Eric Mead's Work (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL