The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » G'day from Down Under (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chops
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Chops
Hey there folks,

I've been browsing here for quite some time, and decided it is time to sign up and say "G'day". I've always been a lover of magic, but have only recently made the move into learning the craft. I'm not sure where I am hoping to take it yet, it's not a career move, but I want it to be more than performing for family and friends. I'll let you know when I figure it out!
Anyway, thanks for all the shared wisdom, I have found it all very useful

Cheers,

Chops
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Chops,

What kind of Magic are you getting into?

What made you take an interest?

-Mary Mowder
Chops
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Chops
Hi Mary,

I'm working on close-up and effects that can be done walk around etc. Im in the process of working my way through both Bobos' "Modern Coin Magic", and Hugard and Braues' "The royal Road to Card Magic".

Chops
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Chops,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 55.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Chops

Welcome to the Café - I look forward to reading your contributions to the discussions.

Close up roaming magic will give you a great range of things to work on.

Are you an area of Oz where you can connect with a magic club that may help in your learning?????????

Enjoy the journey.

Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)
Chops
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Chops
Thanks for the welcome Bob. I live about 40 minutes away from the closest magic club, which isn't a problem. At this point though, I don't feel I have anything that is showable yet, so when I have something to show I will definately be heading to some of the meetings.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
Modern Coin Magic was my very 1st book Eternity. An exceelent place to start if not for the sleights alone. Welcome to the Café mate.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » G'day from Down Under (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL