The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Extractor ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Just wondering how others are using the Extractor by Peter Nardi?
I love the concept but haven't really worked out any full blown routines taking advantage of it. Anyone actually use it regularly?
Is it usually just used for card to impossible location type of effects?
What are other clever ideas folks have heard about or created that you would be willing to share?

Thanks,
Bill
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
The Extractor has endelss possibilities! I used it a lot in walkaround as a 'card to pocket' effect and it killed. I then started using card to wallet instead (not utilising the Extractor) and it started to gather dust in the old shelf... I actually sold it a couple of months ago since I'm only using the CTW at the moment, using some of the wallets other features as well.

For me, the Extractor was a one trick pony and as beautyful as it is, I couldn't spare the pocket space for it. Simple as that.

However, as I stated in the beginning of the post, the Extractor has endless possibilities. The DVD that comes with it has got quite a few ideas. I used it on stage a few times as well with great reactions.

As long as you can palm the card to the location you want it can be used for anything. I'm sorry I can't give you more than that. Smile
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
In one of the routines The Extractor very cleanly enables a signed card to sealed deck, (in position in new deck order). I've done it and it works, but it's a bit of a set up. The Extractor is the painless bit. The two major uses are as a very clean card to impossible location, and as an impossible peek, which opens up prediction effects, etc.
fyi2
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of fyi2
Seriously is that on the DVD I have not looked at it in a while. Love the gimmick. Got caught once using an older deck (color mismatch if you understand what I mean. Otherwise love it, btw I just learnt my lesson and moved on!)

Tony
MAGIC325
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of MAGIC325
Card to anywhere, such as card to shoe, card to balloon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Extractor ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL