The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Has this effesct been done before? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
I would like to call it my signature move but I wont until I'm sure no 1 has ever done this before. This is the effect:

I hand the spec a domino to sign (they can use their own but I'm usually the only one carrying dominoes.)
THEY put it in my pocket
I borrow a dollar from that spectator or anyone nearby to avoid using my own
I show the front and then the back of the bill then fold it in half then in half again.
I tilt the folded dollar and the signed domino comes falling out

Before you tell me if this is an original please note that the domino or the dollar is never a gimmick.
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
Tenacitiz
View Profile
New user
A pathetic total of
71 Posts

Profile of Tenacitiz
Sounds great. That's the kind of immediate effect I'm always looking for when I want to add to my set. I'm curious though, could this be adapted to use a borrowed matchbox or lighter? Or does it need the domino specifically?
Obviously the way you describe it is impossible but I can't imagine for a minute no one has done a similar effect, having said that little things make a routine yours. TnR cards are hardly new effects but new methods sell pretty well so who knows.
I'd love to see the effect if you film it!
bobn3
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, KS
718 Posts

Profile of bobn3
Sounds interesting, but how does it work for you on having the spectator put the domino in your pocket?

Bob Phillips
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Has this effesct been done before? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL