The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » UniverSoul Circus (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
I just heard of them a few months ago watching them perform on tv. I always wanted to join a circus and this one seemed like a perfect fit but my research tells me that they're too raunchy and not always children friendly. What have you heard of them negative or positive or should they be avoided all together?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Are they sideshow or circus? What were the like on TV? What do you do performance wise?

I'm a Brit so anything less than full evening dress is FAR FAR FAR TOO raunchy. I also eat ucumber sandwiches (that's cucumber sandwiches with the Crusts removed in case you don't know) and have tea with the queen at 3.30pm EVERY day!!!!

What's too raunchy for one person and their family is perfect for the young teenage boys of another!
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Universoul Circus is an African-American circus. It's a fun show that is very much like a Harlem, NY block party. What skills do you have that would work in a circus? And life on the road with a circus is not easy at all.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
UniverSoul circus is VERY family friendly, I don't know where you heard otherwise. They are actually funded and promoted by various church groups, so.......

As far as a a sideshow to the circus is concerned, I am not sure, but I can say for certain that there are no such variety acts like ours in their lineup. Not 100% sure about this either, but I think they only hire non-whites.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » UniverSoul Circus (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL