The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Don't watch this movie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Justin R
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Justin R
I just watched "Dumb and Dumberer", and now I think I'm dumberer for having watched it. Even in the worst comedies I can usually find one scene that is kinda funny,not with this one.
Although if you're an aspiring screenwriter or director this movie can be very inspirational. If this movie can be created (And get a theatrical release even) than surely you can create something better. I don't even wanna talk about what they tried to pass off for a plot.
Bottom line - very bad movie.
magician81
View Profile
Loyal user
singapore
293 Posts

Profile of magician81
The title says it all, right? Smile
never try, never know
Justin R
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of Justin R
On further review of the board I see I could have put this in another thread that was already started about the best and worst movies. Could somebody tell me if I should delete my previous post or what I should do ? Sorry, my bad
marko
View Profile
Inner circle
2109 Posts

Profile of marko
Dumb & Dumber I thought was pretty funny. That was the Farrelly Brothers though. I don't think I'll be watching this one any time soon.
Thought: Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
kilgourpower
View Profile
New user
London
72 Posts

Profile of kilgourpower
Utter pants,Watched the first 15 minutes then fast forwarded the rest.Avoid like the plague.
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
As with most forms of entertainment one's pleasure or displeasure (if that's a word) is very subjective, also I have found that things that I don't like today, I like very much tommorow and vice-a-versa.
I did enjoy the movie but then again I really enjoy most weird and unusual things (maybe that is why I am attracted to Magic).
I enjoy Pee-Wee Herman movies and I really enjoy the Austin Powers movies.
So much for good taste Smile
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
Thanks fdor the advice
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Don't watch this movie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL