The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » PBDM??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
Toluca Lake CA
701 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
What happened to PBDM? It was a really big magic site that had a lot of stuff.

Thanks for any info.

Best,
Brad
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
I remember reading several complaints about Pete's here at the Café, but I did a search and found nothing. Nothing in the archives either. The posts may have been deleted.

If I remember right, the complaints had to do with customers finding $500.00 charges on their credit cards from Pete's months after doing business with him.

Other than that, I can't tell you much. I avoided PBDM after reading all the complaints.
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
Toluca Lake CA
701 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
WOW, sure glad I did not get anything from them. I just wanted to watch some of their demos.

Thanks
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
There was quite a thread on it about charges on the credit card and not getting your goods. General thought was to stay away from him. Too many good dealers without taking a chance on him.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » PBDM??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL