The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dynamo Magician Impossible Series 3 - know the tricks used? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Libertus
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Libertus
Do any of you magicians know the tricks used in the latest Dynamo series? I'm hoping theres a few that I can buy and perform.

Let me know!
magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
From the top of my head I think Dynamo has used Paul Harris Slide and Blake Vogt's Ringer 2.0 and if I'm not mistaken there was also use of Matt Mello's Wings
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3992 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Dynamo doesn't uses any trick!
He's a magician.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
Libertus
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Libertus
Quote:
On 2013-07-27 04:25, magicphill wrote:
From the top of my head I think Dynamo has used Paul Harris Slide and Blake Vogt's Ringer 2.0 and if I'm not mistaken there was also use of Matt Mello's Wings

Thanks, will look into it!
Libertus
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Libertus
Quote:
On 2013-07-27 07:02, parmenion wrote:
Dynamo doesn't uses any trick!
He's a magician.

Of course, hah!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4379 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Trick camera effect's as well.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Lots of good editing tricks usualy.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9182 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Yep more edits that David Blaine.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1394 Posts

Profile of rowland
I'm not a dynamo fan and yes I do get sick of people asking me can I so the trick that he did on some show, but at least it keeps magic fresh in the publics mind which is no bad thing for anyone working.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4379 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-07-28 05:24, rowland wrote:
I'm not a dynamo fan and yes I do get sick of people asking me can I so the trick that he did on some show, but at least it keeps magic fresh in the publics mind which is no bad thing for anyone working.

least it keeps magic fresh in the publics mind which is no bad thing for anyone working.

Bang on the money there,for sure
Jonathan Fetzer
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Fetzer
Quote:

I don't think we should reveal the names of tricks seen on TV to non-magicians. The fact that someone doesn't know the names of widely marketed effects makes me question their interest in magic. I see people putting asterisks in thumb *** on these boards, then people give the names of tricks indiscriminately? To me that is exposure. Not knowing the names of effects protects the secret from non-magicians. Otherwise they can just type most things into YouTube and find out almost anything. Just my opinion. I don't think yahoos should be doing the tricks Dynamo, and others do on TV, not that they could. What I would be curious to know though is which contributors created which non-released effects on shows such as Magician Impossible. Most of the time I can tell who created certain effects just by the style of the effect, but it would be cool to have that information.
Nikki78
View Profile
Elite user
I impaled Dracula with
493 Posts

Profile of Nikki78
Quote:
On 2013-08-02 23:01, Jonathan Fetzer wrote:
Quote:

I don't think we should reveal the names of tricks seen on TV to non-magicians. The fact that someone doesn't know the names of widely marketed effects makes me question their interest in magic. I see people putting asterisks in thumb *** on these boards, then people give the names of tricks indiscriminately? To me that is exposure. Not knowing the names of effects protects the secret from non-magicians. Otherwise they can just type most things into YouTube and find out almost anything. Just my opinion. I don't think yahoos should be doing the tricks Dynamo, and others do on TV, not that they could. What I would be curious to know though is which contributors created which non-released effects on shows such as Magician Impossible. Most of the time I can tell who created certain effects just by the style of the effect, but it would be cool to have that information.

Hi,

On the one hand I think you're correct with this post but on the other hand I think we shouldn't be too
"paranoid": why should a non-magician visite the magic café?

If you want to play it safe: just put the thread into the secret session Smile

Have a nice weekend everybody!

Cheers
Nikki
I'm no native speaker - please ignore the mistakes Smile
ArtIn
View Profile
Inner circle
Berlin
1279 Posts

Profile of ArtIn
Quote:
Quote:

I agree with you!

If you have a closer look at the contributions of our interrogator, you might consider not to give away names that easily.
@Nikki, please keep in mind that you do not need to be part of the forum to gain access to information. Google
Torquay22
View Profile
Loyal user
271 Posts

Profile of Torquay22
But if you see a trick on dynamo or similar programmes would you perform them as people may say "oh I've seen this one" and its once a trick twice a lesson
matthewmello
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of matthewmello
Quote:

Hey Phil,

Was Wings in episode one of season 3? About where in the episode was it? I had no clue Dynamo was going to use my effect, but would love to see how it came out!

Matt
Libertus
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Libertus
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 05:29, ArtIn wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I agree with you!

If you have a closer look at the contributions of our interrogator, you might consider not to give away names that easily.
@Nikki, please keep in mind that you do not need to be part of the forum to gain access to information. Google

Open your eyes wider if you think I have made no contributions.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9182 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Many online magic sites now have a Dynamo magic section believe it or not.
Zuke
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of Zuke
Quote:
On 2013-07-27 13:14, george1953 wrote:

Haha, too true. He did a live appearance in Sydney recently and I know the crowd where underwhelmed. Most of the people I spoke to were expecting him to walk on Sydney Harbour or up the side of a building etc....instead, he did a card trick LOL.

:)
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1608 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On 2013-08-12 18:03, Zuke wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-27 13:14, george1953 wrote:

Haha, too true. He did a live appearance in Sydney recently and I know the crowd where underwhelmed. Most of the people I spoke to were expecting him to walk on Sydney Harbour or up the side of a building etc....instead, he did a card trick LOL.

:)

Well, what do we expect from him, just saying.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dynamo Magician Impossible Series 3 - know the tricks used? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL