The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Magic Tunes - Create magic with your music! Apple and Android platforms (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
Hi guys,

Very excited to introduce Magic Tunes. The first magic app that allows you to perform an amazing magic trick with your music. The final reveal is the "sound" of music.

It's the 21 card trick with music. Plus, all the work of shuffling and dealing is done by the app. You just sit back and enjoy performing the effect.

Here's what happens:
- Someone chooses any song from your playlists.
- They never tell you the name of the song!
- The songs are mixed up and a final screen appears and the song they chose plays magically.

Remember, they never told you the name of the song, but you make it magically play. You can even perform this without touching the phone at all!

-Easy to do.
-Three different methods for performing the trick are included so you can continue to amaze those that think they know how it's done.
-Use up to 27 songs from your music library.
-You can even customize the final play screen with your own pictures from your gallery or camera.

Here's the links to check it out. Yours for only $2.99

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/magictun......s=1&mt=8
cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
ace620
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of ace620
I just got this, after much skepticism, and it is a true baffler for a spectator!!!

I have done this,or should I say many spectators have done this themselves and it floors them everytime.

They just can't fathom how they don't do anything and the ap plays the song they are thinking.

So simple and self working. Charles did a relly good job on this. His descrption is accurate and no fibbing on this one
to sell it. There are a number of aps out there at higher prices that don't even come close to delivering on their claims, but this one
truly does deliver.
cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
Thanks for the review Ace! Glad to hear you enjoyed performing it.

Here's an extra idea that works well. Begin by taking a picture of the person you will perform it for using the "add picture" in the app. Tell them to look surprised as if you did something amazing.

When their song plays, they will see themselves surprised, too!
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1116 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Hi I just tried to use this app but it won't load songs? Any ideas?
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of rasp
Looks interesting, but the screen shots are not what ios7 looks like........ no point buying unless the developer is willing to upgrade.
cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
Thanks for the feedback DynaMix and rasp. Will work on adding the new iOS7 screenshots right away.
cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
New iOS7 update coming this week to all users.

Happy to upgrade and offer the best magic app possible. Suggestions and ideas are always welcome.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1116 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Any updates?
cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
Yes. Update is finishing testing this week and will upload after Thanksgiving weekend for Black Monday downloads. Hope you will enjoy it.

Happy Thanksgiving, all.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Terrible app, extremely disappointed.
cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
I'm not sure what specifically was disappointing for baguette, but I did send a PM to try to resolve any concerns.

Magic Tunes is one of the oldest tricks in magic adapted to use music instead of cards. The effect has continued to entertain and amaze in this new app format.

The app is currently being updated this week for iOS7.1.1 since Apple has added new DRM protection that conflicts with songs being added
cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
I have also offered to provide a refund to baguette to relieve the disappointment in the app.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
I've been quite busy lately and don't have much time but to sum up what I found disappointing was that I expected it something "different".

More in the genre of: they pick a song, hand you the phone and you name it instantly.

Not what I was expecting but hey it does do what it's advertised as.
cc-magic
View Profile
New user
las vegas
89 Posts

Profile of cc-magic
Thanks for the comments, Baguette. I definitely did not want to confuse anyone as to what the app did. That is why the advertising said it is the "21 Card Trick" with music. Anyone who knows that trick would understand the workings of the effect.

We have just updated the app and you will find the newest version 1.1 on the iTunes and Android stores. If you currently have it, please update to the newest version.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of rasp
Never received the update from Apple, so deleted the app with the intention of re installing to get the new update. However now when I go to iTunes to re install, I am being asked to purchase the app again!!

Please advise how to proceed.

Rasp.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Magic Tunes - Create magic with your music! Apple and Android platforms (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL