The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Too many shells??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martysh
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville,SC
468 Posts

Profile of martysh
You guys can help me.. a new dvd has come out in regard to multiplying balls using double and triple shells...
I am interested in getting it as the effects look very strong.. in my innocence...they talk in the promotion about double and triple shells..

might I ask.. do they happen to nest?
and is there a source for them?

I have fakini 2" and the other kind Dl I think they are called 1 and 5/8

might want a source for extras needed if I spring for this .. anybody familiar with this...
if this is too much a question for the open a private message would be appreciated.

marty
Greenville, SC
AbsoluteZero
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of AbsoluteZero
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=10&21

Perhaps this thread may interest you.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22825 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
As it would benefit others I would answer your question.

All you need to do is buy 2 additional shells to your Fakini set if that is what you want to work with. Otherwise you will need to buy a complete set and 2 additional shells. Some sets cannot be purchased with extra balls and shells, except the JL Mirage model. So in that case you would have to buy 3 sets of Multiplying Billiard Balls.

On the Born DVD you will see and learn hopefully, the work of Shimada and Marconic taken to new levels. Shimada and Marconic used wooden balls. Today with the invention of new materials, other choices are available.

Where Fakini has a small ad to their new website on the Café main page. JL can be purchased from any online dealers. Wooden balls are had to find, Viking had some sets, but no longer have additional shells listed. So one of the craftsman on the café may be able to make a set if desired. Wooden balls are harder to manipulate, so this may not be a perfect solution. On my tape of Shimada, it looks like he used 1.5" balls for his maneuver's.

Hope this helps answer your question.
elliottmagic
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of elliottmagic
I so a double shell production for the end of my 8 ball routine, I use 2 sets of 2 inch fakinis. And I just called them and had them make me another shell. I you call or email them they will make you whatever you need. Their website has steperate shells for sale though.
martysh
View Profile
Elite user
Greenville,SC
468 Posts

Profile of martysh
Great thanks so much guys.. much appreciated... I am on my way with this.

marty
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Too many shells??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL