The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » DonDrake Portal (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

floridamagic
View Profile
Regular user
lakeland Fl
157 Posts

Profile of floridamagic
I just bought DonDrakes Portal Appearance I'm a little upset with this purcase. Ive had to put in 2 weeks of work trying to come up with a better release for the portal, and the frame that comes with it is not very sturdy. The portal is made of a long lasting material and looks nice set up, but I don't feel you could perform this smothly as is. Has anyone else bought this? Erick
glodmagic
View Profile
Special user
USA
501 Posts

Profile of glodmagic
I purchased it and agree.
Remember ANY of your posts here can be Googled by your customers and Clients. Just entering your name in Google can bring up your negative comments that stay for years!
TricksDaniel
View Profile
Loyal user
Pensacola,FL
248 Posts

Profile of TricksDaniel
Glad I read your thoughts on the apparatus. I now know to purchase something else.
Owner DC_ILLUSIONS
Dondrake
View Profile
New user
Lompoc California
26 Posts

Profile of Dondrake
The Portal appearance was not made by me, and the guy that did make them has suddenly dropped out of sight when I complained to him. His name is Ross Horrowitz and he can be reached at MagicCrafters in Tuscon AZ/ I didn't manufacture the Portal, and he sort of conned me into using my name and fame, so if you purchased anything from this guy, you might try for a refund. DONDDRAKE
Yours in Black Art Magic, DONDRAKE
"Remember, be a MAGICIAN, don't just do tricks!" Alwyn Stevenson, 1960 (RIP)
Brent W
View Profile
Regular user
Ohio
123 Posts

Profile of Brent W
I had the chance to see one up close and agree with everyone here. Even the guy trying to sell it told me it had problems with the release and was not made as well as it could be. He was only asking $300 used.
Richc98
View Profile
New user
Orange Park, Fl
71 Posts

Profile of Richc98
I was getting ready to purchase, however before purchasing I thought I see if anything was out there and I am glad I checked.
Below is from the website - so I see it is not true.

MagicCrafters is pleased to introduce with Dondrake the newest stage materialization available. Magician, assistant, CEO or Principal can easily and instantly appear on stage.
MagicCrafters and Dondrake live up to their reputations for innovative quality craftsmanship at affordable prices.
U.S. Army Retired Soldier for Life - SFC
illusionman2
View Profile
Special user
991 Posts

Profile of illusionman2
Thanks everyone I will save my money and buy something else.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Too bad. This thing really sounded good.
Jeff Hayden
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Jeff Hayden
I purchased it. I threw it out in the trash. It was such a joke not only would I not use it, but I wouldn't even think of selling it to some other unsuspecting magi. I felt completely misled. Hands down my worst purchase ever (and that's a big statement Smile.
Did you see that?
Jeff Hayden
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Jeff Hayden
I purchased it. I threw it out in the trash. It was such a joke not only would I not use it, but I wouldn't even think of selling it to some other unsuspecting magi. I felt completely misled. Hands down my worst purchase ever (and that's a big statement Smile.
Did you see that?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Stage Illusions » » DonDrake Portal (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL