The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2013 entrée: Peter Turner » » 2 questions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

John Raff M
View Profile
Loyal user
Republic of Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of John Raff M
Hi Peter,
Before I start I just want to congratulate you on your recent success in the community and also want to thank you for taking time to answer our questions. I have 2 questions:

1. Surely the Q&A or audience reading is one of the strongest effects mentalism has to offer. What is your take on this classic piece like?

2. What is your favourite piece that you perform on close up or stage?

Best,
John. Smile
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Hey John,

Just saw this Smile

I love Q+A it is one of my favorite pieces. I have instead of doing it in a block interweaved it between each effect before and that works really nice.

My take is always a mix of things,

Secrets, problems, character reading, numerology and the miss of certain things.

To get the most out of q+a I tend to use certain pieces of information from one standing audience member to use as ammunition to get free information from someone else (hope you can see how that would work without me going into it).

My favorite piece I am performing at the minute is a watch effect, closeup. The participant 100% divines one of your most private memories. They divine the names of the people in the memory, the location, what you were doing and the time the memory took place.

I think it is crazy sweet and the reactions are soo strong you wouldnt believe!

Pete x
seamagu
View Profile
Special user
885 Posts

Profile of seamagu
Hi John, Pete performed his watch effect for me when I met him last week. It is pretty emotional and I really enjoyed it. Smile
Sea
I love post its Smile
John Raff M
View Profile
Loyal user
Republic of Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of John Raff M
@Peter_turner: Thanks for answering my questions man. Sounds like interesting stuff! Smile

@seamagu: Hope all is well my friend.Smile

Best,
John.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
No worries man x
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2013 entrée: Peter Turner » » 2 questions » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL