The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Moonlight Shadow (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
All I Read Was Corinda And Now I Have
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
My latest release is a snippet into the main type of work that I perform.

The Moonlight Shadow is a eBook regarding Moon Manipulation.

In this eBook you will learn how to:

Make the moon change shape!

Make the face of the moon twist & swirl!

Make the moon change size!

Make the moon change colour !

& more!

"I'm in awe! What you have is breathtaking!" - Dale Hildebrandt

"I love your twisting of the moon!" - Jerome Finley

Available if you know where to look! Smile

Cheers,
Art.
THE MAN WHO CONTROLS THE ELEMENTS!
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Hmm reminds me of the very sad book "Cloud Busting Secrets"

However, it definitely sounds interesting. Is this more of manipulating the spectators to see it differently?
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Cloud busting is something I do almost everyday and it never fails to get some of the best reactions from spectators!

Moon Manipulation uses multiple methods to achieve the above effects and can be tied into & should be tied into Cloud Busting & Weather Manipulation.

This will NOT be for everyone, I offering this to people who already perform element manipulation.

Cheers,
Art.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Hmmm, good luck with the release!
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Thanks!

Just to confirm, the spectators actually see EVERYTHING described above.

The moon DOES change shape, the moon DOES change size, the moon DOES change colour etc.....

These are techniques I have been using for many years now and I am finally letting the birds fly from the nest so to speak!

Cheers,
Art.
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
The problem with cloud busting is you have to find spectators who don't understand that the nature of clouds is to move and break up. I, unfortunately, don't have the opportunity to perform for such people often. Except maybe my niece who is 6.

So manipulating the moon does sound more appealing, but has some inherent problems as well. Obviously if the moon changed color, size, or shape then that's something that would be on the news 5 minutes later and Pat Robertson would be doing a jig as the end-times seemingly will have started. So this is something your spectator will know has to just be an illusion. That's fine. Because it's still a pretty cool illusion. But something like this is only magical when the spectator doesn't have to be told what he's seeing. (There's that Jermay effect where you try and convince someone the lines are moving on their hand. And if they're playing along they'll say, "yeah, they kind of are." But if the lines were actually moving on your hand, the last thing you would need is someone to ask you if they're moving. You'd be too busy saying, "HOLY S#*+! The lines on my hand are moving!!!") So hopefully the method for these effects involve more than a well-scripted implication to the spectator that the moon is changing color and them saying, "Yeah, I sort of can see that."
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
There are suggestive techniques used in this effect of course but there is a LOT more to it than that.

The moon WILL change its size. No tricks. The moon WILL change its colours, no tricks....

The suggestion is there is enhance what is already happening in the eyes of the spectator.

This is very advanced work on optics and natural phenomena that suggestion is only used as an enhancer.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Art.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
So Art, where to buy and how much?
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Sent you a PM Smile

Cheers
Art
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Thanks Art. Will have to save up for this one..just bought some other material the other day. Thx! Looking forward to hearing reviews. I got the cloud busting stuff several years ago...this sounds even cooler because there is only one moon versus scanning for the right cloud and conditions
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Yes this is priced high to keep away "youtube magicians".

I realise this will mean less sales but it also means the ones who DO purchase this will actually use it and not waste the methods on a simple trick. You are giving your spectators an experience.

And there are more than 7 moons I'm afraid! Although the other 6 are technically classed as semi-moons and there is a debate as to their status as moons but I just had to be pedantic! Mwahahahahaha

:lol:

Cheers
Art
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Well I have seen the moon change colour,size and shape but that was when I was on L.S.D.Sorry just could not resist.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
*** IT!!! You just exposed the entire method! Get all my spectators wasted on drugs, shove them into a field on a cold, dark & windy night and watch them go mental. Then I charge £1,500 for the night and go home and have a brandy!

Or not...

;)

Cheers
Art
Joe Roberts
View Profile
Special user
863 Posts

Profile of Joe Roberts
Quote:
On 2013-07-28 15:06, Art Vanderlay wrote:

This is something that will show up on video?
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Is there a demo ??
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-07-28 15:13, Art Vanderlay wrote:
*** IT!!! You just exposed the entire method! Get all my spectators wasted on drugs, shove them into a field on a cold, dark & windy night and watch them go mental. Then I charge £1,500 for the night and go home and have a brandy!

Or not...

;)

Cheers
Art

PMSL, Art I love it ,but come on £1,500 bit pricey, £1,000 and some free magic mushrooms and yes on to a winner, oh yes.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Quote:
On 2013-07-28 15:47, Joe Roberts wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-07-28 15:06, Art Vanderlay wrote:

This is something that will show up on video?

There is one part of the routine that can be filmed but the entire routine is not something that can be given a video demo due to certain methods involved.

The reference to "youtube magicians" was just intended as a general description of the type of people I would not want buying this. This is designed for performers who already have element manipulation demonstrations in their line of work.

Hope this make sense.

Cheers
Art
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Just received this quote from Neil Scryer:

"WOW! This should never have been released! Performed this last night and the people thought I was the Messiah! Why Art has decided to release this is beyond me, I would have kept these secrets to myself! This is GENIUS!"

Thanks Neil!!

I appreciate your comments and I am very happy you are getting a lot of use out of the ebook Smile

Cheers,
Art.
Art Vanderlay
View Profile
Special user
642 Posts

Profile of Art Vanderlay
Just received this quote from Dr Mr-E

"The BEST thing I have bought in years! Now I can finally start my cult! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for releasing this!!!"

Cheers Dr! This has been a pet effect of mine for many years and I'm sad to see it go but its time to let the birds leave the nest so to speak!

Cheers,
Art
Harris0n
View Profile
Loyal user
leeds uk
290 Posts

Profile of Harris0n
I took the opportunity to try this out while working at an art & music festival over the weekend. I built up to it slowly; gradually performing more and more impossible feats until I had a small crowd of festival-goers freaking out, pointing to the heavens and shouting for others to join them.

Incredibly powerful stuff!
"There are times when the truth is necessary and times when myth-making is necessary." Nick Cave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Moonlight Shadow (5 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL