The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2013 entrée: Peter Turner » » Over $900 for a DVD? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boboswitch
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of boboswitch
And worth every penny! How many chances do you get to put a paradigm shifting, limited edition DVD on the center of your shelf for years to come? You'd have regrets if you didn't take an opportunity like that! Knowing that the dollars were going directly to the creator made the decision easy. I hope that Peter feels the impact that he is having on those who get to experience his work.

Frank
boboswitch
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of boboswitch
Small clarification ... the DVD was won in an auction so multiple people saw the same value for "Devil in Disguise."
ELDEMONIO
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of ELDEMONIO
Boboswitch, I could't agree more.. I recently got the DVD second hand and thought to myself why would anyone sell it (profit I suppose)? I will never resale, and as someone mentioned in the Café elswere, these DVD's will find their way to their rightful owner who respects and admires Peter's work.
Peter_turner
View Profile
V.I.P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
1355 Posts

Profile of Peter_turner
Thanks guys Smile

I genuinly use all the material on there I have refined it now to a point it is sooo sharp!

Glad you are loving it x
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The July 2013 entrée: Peter Turner » » Over $900 for a DVD? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL