We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » News (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4423 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
The headline is "London Fire Brigade reveals rise in handcuff callouts" yet in the third paragraph says "Emergency callouts included incidents where men had their genitals stuck in a toaster and a vacuum cleaner" now I am impressed ..... Sounds like e could have a slot in the sideshow!
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
A toaster!!! What are they making, toasted nuts?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4423 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
May be he had his muffins stuck and was trying to get them out?

I love the advice to "keep the keys" handy is genius advice! Who would have thought!

From what I hear A&E departments get some 'strange' items stuck in or around ody parts. Most of which you kind of think surely you had to know that wold hurt? But for some reason you would try it just to see??????
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
At the Mutter Museum in Philadelphia, there are several cabinets full of things that have been extracted from noses, ears, and stomachs. It's one of the most enjoyable exhibits I've ever seen.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » News (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL