The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Micky~Elly introducing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MickyElly
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
1 Post

Profile of MickyElly
Hi everybody!

Finally, I'm in! My name is Micky~Elly and I have the privilege to have the best job I can imagine Smile
Together with my partner Peter van Rhein we perform a Magic Show 3 times a week in a big hotel called Preston Palace.

I am really happy to be a member of The Magic Café, if anyone has any questions, please do ask Smile
Thank you for accepting me and I look forward to connecting with Magicians all over the world.

From the Netherlands,
Micky~Elly
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
Welcome to the Café
MickyElly
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
1 Post

Profile of MickyElly
Thank you WhiteOakCanyon Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi MickyElly,
Let me welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 55.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome MickyElly,

Sounds like a great gig.

I look forward to your posts.

-Mary Mowder
MickyElly
View Profile
New user
The Netherlands
1 Post

Profile of MickyElly
Thank you very much TORA, just woke up, can use some strong coffee Smile

Mary Mowder, I do not feel I have very much to contribute, I am a 'baby' in the business Smile but I still do have much to learn and I am looking forward to that Smile And yes, it is great, showtime again tonight,
Holiday over here so Full House probably, can't wait!
jcrabtree2007
View Profile
Special user
626 Posts

Profile of jcrabtree2007
Welcome to the Café.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Micky~Elly introducing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL