The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Product Placement in Short Film (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicferret
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of magicferret
Hi,

I hope you don't mind me posting here. We're making a super cute little short film next month in Vancouver, Canada titled 'The Magic Ferret.'

Magic Ferret Synopsis:

Sam is a six-year-old orphan with a pet ferret named Booger. Sam is as cute as a button, but he just can’t seem to find a family who wants him. When the newest prospective parents come to visit, Sam decides to impress them with a few magic tricks. He becomes “The Great Sambini” with Booger as his assistant. When his most amazing trick flops, Sam is deflated but not defeated, and with Booger’s help he conjures up a different kind of magic.

Anyway, I didn't know if any one in Canada (or worldwide) knew of any Magic Companies who may want to provide some product placement. It will be a great promotion opportunity and we would be eternally grateful. We have already received permission from Paul Daniels, Lance Burton and Tommy Cooper to use images of them in the film! We also have product placement from Hasbro Toys, Pop Chips, Crayola etc.

More info. can be found here: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-magic-ferret Our website is still under construction but you can donate for perks here: http://www.themagicferret.com

Thanks so much!

P.S: Just in case, we're also looking to make contact with Harry Anderson the actor/ magician. Of course he loves magic and ferrets.. if anyone has a link to an agent or assistant that we could contact? We've tried the usual avenues and not coming up with anything!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Product Placement in Short Film (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL