The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Good Day from UK! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

InstantMagicBen
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of InstantMagicBen
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night/Day!

I'm Ben from the UK! I live in the Midlands, working in an office for Experian, but at night and weekends I morph into a illusionist!

My interest are in Close up illusions and effects. I also love to create my own effects as I feel my best performances are when I know I'm performing something 110% original, and something they wouldn't have seen before! Under pressure from some of of peers I have released a few e-books for some I'v had good feedback from the public and magicians. If you would like to demo or review any effects let me know!

My other interests are in the haunt industry, I have been creating haunted attractions since a very young age and still continue to do so.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/aboard......awqx36gi

I also love Disney parks such as Disney world and Disney land Paris. My all time favourite effect is my own (not because im' vein, I just love the reactions and the work I have put into this!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSW5DUqHHPc

I have been reading and following this forum for many years but have never joined in, I hope to change that from now!

Kind regard,
Ben Howard
http://www.benhoward.co.uk
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1448 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Ben,
It seems you will be an addition to the Café. I am interested in reaading your e-books. Let me the first one to welcome you to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has over 55.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
InstantMagicBen
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Hi TORA, Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm certainly glad I've joined!
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome InstantMagicBen,

While I dislike being afraid and haunted houses, I really enjoyed your cards through case.

Good luck on the 110% percent original thing, "shoulders of giants" and all (ignoring the math LOL).

-Mary Mowder
InstantMagicBen
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Hi Mary, thanks for the reply, I'm glad you enjoyed the video!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Good Day from UK! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL