The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Wow! High 18 Year Old Starts Fight With Cop And Breaks Out of Handcuffs After Arrest (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
CNN had this video of an 18 year old attacking a cop and during the struggle took the police officers gun, fired off a shot. They eventually got the handcuffs on him and then this kid breaks out of the steel handcuffs through pure strength alone. Video said the kid didn't feel any pain because he was high on some drug. Cops tazed him 7 times and didn't do anything to the kid. Kid seemed to be hallucinating on shrooms when he attacked the police. Amazing what drugs do to people: http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/......cnn.html
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Sad really.
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-08-03 15:04, Pakar Ilusi wrote:
Sad really.

Kid probably broke his wrist getting out of the handcuffs and didn't feel the pain because he was high.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Profile of foreva.infiniti
When Im high I still feel pain. It doesn't make the pain go away. Neither does alchohol. Where are people getting these ideas?
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Quote:
On 2013-08-03 15:17, foreva.infiniti wrote:
When Im high I still feel pain. It doesn't make the pain go away. Neither does alchohol. Where are people getting these ideas?

I imagine getting tazed one time will knock you on your rear end. This kid got hit 7 times and it didn't do anything to him. Something wasn't functioning right with his brain if he got hit 7 times with a tazor and it didn't do anything to him (and of course that is what drugs do to the brain). Then he breaks out of the handcuffs. I am sure the police have some very strong, steel handcuffs and it wouldn't be easy for even a muscle head body building Mr. Olympian to break out of those cuffs through strength alone if it at all possible under more normal circumstances where he is not under the influence of drugs.

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Shrooms are the flesh of the gods. God knows why on earth the gods would leave their flesh lying around for kids to eat.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

I thought steel was invincible
Colors are Foreva. Numbers are Infinite. 4 every number there's a color. HEY! Eternity! Lets smoke a beer and drink some loud. But wait! I heard you was a six a plus a 6 ahhhh.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Ok, there is NO way it was JUST mushrooms that he was on.
Not personally familiar with mushrooms, but I'm pretty certain they don't make you oblivious to pain.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

Never do shrooms! You can be in la la land in your mind but right in the middle of traffic in reality
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Sounds more like PCP.
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3225 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Kids lucky another cop didn't shoot him when he took the gun, I sure woulda threw a couple of slugs in his head
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
foreva.infiniti
View Profile
Regular user
6 Posts a + a 6 Posts =
116 Posts

^unnecessary^
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
You can bet that didn't go down in Los Angeles.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 15:17, foreva.infiniti wrote:

Probably from the evidence.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 20:57, foreva.infiniti wrote:
^unnecessary^

Depends.

A cop's goal is to go home to his family after his shift. Just as in the armed forces during combat...except two goals. Inflict as much damage as possible on the enemy and come out alive to fight another day.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 20:15, mastermindreader wrote:
Sounds more like PCP.

I tell you I was going to say Angel Dust, which is old man speak for PCP. We used to deal with a LOT of it during Greatful Dead concerts.

I saw a 118lb girl break a pair of handcuffs and toss us around as if we were rag dolls. Mind you she snapped her wrist and every bone associated with it. I have NO idea what PCP does to you but this was scary. I mean chemically I have no idea what it does.

Stupid part was at the arraignment (SP?) when she is there in a sun dress and casts on her arms and the 4 of us members of the brute squad are standing there. Fortunately the judge wasn't quite the dolt that the public defender assumed he was.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Yeah, Danny, we used to call it angel dust too. Its actual name is phencyclidine. Had a few clients who used the stuff. They'd put it on their marijuana and smoke it. It is a strong analgesic and was once marketed as an animal tranquilizer. It can cause hallucinations and extreme psychotic behavior and, since those under the influence literally "feel no pain," could easily be responsible for the handcuff episode described in the OP.
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1339 Posts

Profile of imgic
Quote:
On 2013-08-03 20:53, lunatik wrote:
Kids lucky another cop didn't shoot him when he took the gun, I sure woulda threw a couple of slugs in his head

You don't shoot for the head. You aim for center mass.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
It depends. I know emergency response teams are taught to shoot center of mouth and center of ear. Just sayin.

Generally you are right.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
foolsnobody
View Profile
Special user
Buffalo, NY
843 Posts

Profile of foolsnobody
As a proud graduate of the University of Psychedelphia I can assure you it was not "magic mushrooms" that caused his obliviousness to pain but, as some have posted, PCP aka Angel Dust. And as my mind "flashed back" so to speak to the late '60s in the Haight I seem to recall that perfectly good or maybe not so perfect psychedelics/hallucinogens were being *cut* more and more frequently with nasty chemicals like PCP and also strychnine, as well as speed etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Wow! High 18 Year Old Starts Fight With Cop And Breaks Out of Handcuffs After Arrest (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL