The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello there (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paddy_trick
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of paddy_trick
Hi I’m Patrick. Relatively new to the magic world but I hope to get into the magic circle very soon. I live in Plymouth, UK. I like card tricks mostly but am moving into close up in general. If you can, give any feedback on close up magic for a new arrival. I’m not a complete rookie. I have a fairly good knowledge of cards, thanks to my mentor, Chuds, who is also a member on this site. He has been into magic since he was 4, and if you need any help, I’m sure he will be happy to assist if you PM him.

:magicrabbit:
Ricahato
View Profile
Regular user
denver
113 Posts

Profile of Ricahato
Welcome to the Café, hope you get a lot of knowledge from all this experienced magicians. Smile
paddy_trick
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of paddy_trick
Thanx a lot for your support . I hope to be as good or better than chuds with all this help at my disposal

Smile
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Paddy-Trick,

It good to have you join us at the Café. Pull up a chair , grab a cup of coffee and be prepared for lots of reading! The people are very friendly here so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome! Smile Smile
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Hi paddy, nice of you to join us. It was very nice of you to mention me. With the help of these guys, you will soon catch up with the greatest.
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
Giday Paddy

Welcome to the Café.

I expect you will have a great time browsing around this site. I look forward to reading you contributions.

Troppo Bob Smile
paddy_trick
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of paddy_trick
Thanks a lotfor your support

paddy Smile Smile
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Patrick Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the most friendly Café ever...You will find many new friends as well as new ideas here...All you have to do is to post often. Please pull up a chair and have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello there (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL